I have an Eclipse I-CTM GBK (I think) with a Floyd Rose. Apparently they now make Eclipse II's. The only difference I see between them is that they changed the cutaway(for the uglier in my opinion) and took away a volume knob. Is there anything else? Is it just me or are the Eclipse I's better guitars? Purely curious
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

As far as I am aware ESP had to change the deign after legal pressure was put forward by Gibson on the basis of it being to similar to their Les Paul. To avoid a lawsuit ESP got rid of the classic four pot design and changed the body contour's slightly, I think that's pretty much it. So I wouldn't say the I's are better than the II's just personal preference on aesthetics, all in all the exact same guitar.
Ah, okay Thanks for that, Because I wondered why they aren't advertised anymore.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.