$320 isn't a bad deal if it's in good condition. I see a lot of people asking around 400 but I rarely see it sell at that point. I wouldn't say you're getting a steal but you wouldn't be getting ripped off, provided of course that it's in good condition and you like the instrument.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
thanks for the heads up dude, think ill give him a call myself!!
hahaha, only joking mate! but i think its a good deal, go for it! prob have to pay that for a standard tele.
Haha don't scare me like that. x) This is a bit off topic but, can you achieve a strat tone with a Tele? That's like the only thing keeping me from buying.
He'll only meet if you're buying? Seriously? If you meet & you change your mind, what's he going to do? He can't force you into buying if you aren't happy.

Arrange the meeting and inspect the guitar first, if it isn't what you thought it would be, just walk away from it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
$320 for that tele isn't a bad deal imo.

check it out.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by OnlyTwin
Haha don't scare me like that. x) This is a bit off topic but, can you achieve a strat tone with a Tele? That's like the only thing keeping me from buying.

Define "strat tone." the split positions? No. But a basic, fender single coil tone then yes. They're different animals but still
Alder and maple and single coils. I honestly prefer the sound f a tele but everything else about a strat. Play it for yourself and see. Maybe bring your own amp.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
It's an OK deal... nice condition, has a case. Not a steal... sometimes you see them go for around $200, but often those aren't as nice. See if he'll go $300.
$320 is pretty standard. I'm going to agree with Gary Billington here. Try it, if you don't like it, walk away. He can't force you to do anything, and if he thinks he can, he's an idiot.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER