So, for my composition class this semester we are required to do a research paper that has to do with writing/literacy/learning, and I chose to do it on this. So, that's where you guys come in: take my survey and earn sexual favors. It's only eight questions, so it should be pretty easy. Just one requirement: I would prefer it if the people who took this survey were in AP classes/Ib program if in high school, or in university.

Now I anticipate some problems with giving your GPA and you crazy Europeans/Aussies/Random other places, so here's an easy guide to figuring it out. Also, to those who are in AP/Ib, please use the normal 4.0 scale.

If you earn between
90-100% of the points available in a class, you get an A, which is a 4.0 GPA.
80-89% of the points available in a class, you get a B, which is a 3.0 GPA
70-79% of the points available in a class, you get a C, which is a 2.0 GPA
60-69% of the points available in a class, you get a D, which is a 1.0 GPA
If you get less than 60%, you receive an F, which is equal to 0.

Now I'm only asking for a estimate, so If you don't feel like going back and adding all of it up, or you can't access it if you go to a University that uses GPA, don't worry about it. Just give me your best guess.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q9CK228

to anyone who helps out.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
done!
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
That was fast, already got five, thanks dudes!
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
You can skip the text answers guys, you don't need to answer 'no'.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Done.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I got you some motivation guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBixdL7mhOQ

You laugh, you survey.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Doninated.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Alright pit, I'm going to work. I want at least 6 more by the time I get back. Get this done and you get... something (hot girls thread?).
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Quote by CG Man16
Alright pit, I'm going to work. I want at least 6 more by the time I get back. Get this done and you get... something (hot girls thread?).

I misread this part as Burmese Tiger Pit.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Damn guys, you were 1 off from a hot girls thread. For shame.

Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
55.2% of us have 3.6-4.0 GPAs?? Damn pit, you smart (or dishonest.) Good survey, should show that gamers aren't the dumbs.
Done.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
"go suck cocks"

Thanks guy.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
I feel like a bad person for actually giving real, accurate answers for a survey for once.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Oh shit, you guys are too much Just got the best answer for the inspiring question.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
That was probably me...

>_>

<_<

Don't share it with anyone.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
That was probably me...

>_>

<_<

Don't share it with anyone.

Don't worry, no specifics will be discussed
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26