I've been looking for things to do over the summer and I stumbled across this School of Rock camp. It looks interesting, but my gut tells me that it would be really cheesy and geared more towards beginners. Has anyone been that could tell me what to expect?
My friend goes all the time, and he loves it. He's a very advanced player too so it's not just beginners trust me.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Organising to play rebellious music? My mind is blown.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
I've seen the movie that's based on it that stars Jack Black.
Last edited by Axelfox at Apr 1, 2012,
I went there for a quarter, great experience, made great friends, made me a better musician and made me really comfortable playing live. Expensive as fuck though.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Camp rock has a cameo from the guitarist in ****ed up which makes it awesome and uber-punx
Man, life is a school of rock.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I used to go to one that was just an absolute pile of crap. Really poorly run, none of the people working there had any idea what was going on. From what I've heard, it's just that one though.
Is it run by Tom Lee ? Just asking because I went to a "school of rock" program run by tom lee a few times before when I was younger, first time when I was twelve, and that was the first time playing on stage, good experience !

Its just a fun thing to meet some other music buddies and learn a few things about rehearsing and performing something in a short amount of time.