Hi guys, I'm about to purchase the ESP Horizon FR-ii. I played it and it was great but I cant help thinking...Is there a guitar out there at a better price that performs equally as well? I'm buying from GAK, so it has to be a brand they do....I like to try before I buy rather than risk buying something online and not liking it and GAK is the place to go for me.

Would anyone here say go for another guitar? I'm open to suggestions. You can probably tell I'm into rock and metal since I'm looking at getting the ESP anyway. So, before I do this, I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing....it's alot of money lol.

Thanks
if you liked it and it played great then get it, nothing is more important in a guitar than feel.
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Is GAK a physical store? If so, just go and play everything in your budget. There are no quality issues with ESP. Which leads me to believe that you don't quite get along with the way it feels, hence why you made this thread in the first place.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by shredftw
if you liked it and it played great then get it, nothing is more important in a guitar than feel.

+1.

ESP standard's are EXCELENT guitars, if you love the feel, then jump on it man.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
I did love the feel of it guys. I only made this thread as its quite a bit of money and I wasn't sure if another brand like Schecter, Dean, Ibanez could offer better prices for the same quality. GAK is a physical store as well as online so I go there and try out things before I buy.

Thanks
if you played one and liked it you will like any ESP.

They are so well made and consistent you can buy them blind with confidence.

Meaning you should buy one off me

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I have an ESP Horizon HRF - NT and can vouch for the quality.
Very, very well made guitar.

I can coax just about any tones I want out of it playing in a cover band doing everything from Tom Petty to Godsmack.
But it really shines on the high gain stuff.
2011 PRS CU24 (Black/Gold), Carvin Legacy 3