most songs in drop c are easy imo

throw on some oven mitts and pretend you're playing guitar hero

try "my own summer' by the deftones
i can't remember if its' in c or c#
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Quote by TechMetal
Just try some Chimaira or something

i would if i had music by them
Killswitch Engage or Bullet For My Valentine. If you want a reasonably easy song for each, Rose Of Sharyn for KE and Tears Dont Fall for B4MV.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Black Label Society - Demise of Sanity

EDIT:

Quote by 112895
i would if i had music by them

youtube?
I'M A COWBOY
Last edited by loaded_ at Apr 1, 2012,
Quote by guitarguydm123
almost anything by a day to remember or atreyu

i dont really care for a day to remember
Quote by mike_oxbig

its in c#
Quote by andreschr
practicly everyting by system of a down..

Came here to post this.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
i want the same, except it doesnt have to be particularly easy, and probably good music too
Quote by olix95
i want the same, except it doesnt have to be particularly easy, and probably good music too

well yea not that easy, but something like as blood runs black
i wanted to learn something by Within the Ruins, but i found out they tune to Drop G#
Quote by mike_oxbig

My Own Summer is Db/C#.

White Pony is almost all Drop C, though.

KSE is Drop C. You could go C standard and do In Flames' stuff before Soundtrack.

SOAD, Disturbed from 10,000 Fists on, Chimaira's second album; can't recall the name; these are all drop C, but you didn't give us a genre, so I don't know what to tell you really.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
My Own Summer is Db/C#.

White Pony is almost all Drop C, though.

KSE is Drop C. You could go C standard and do In Flames' stuff before Soundtrack.

SOAD, Disturbed from 10,000 Fists on, Chimaira's second album; can't recall the name; these are all drop C, but you didn't give us a genre, so I don't know what to tell you really.

sorry i wanted to learn some metalcore
Dude, Hand of Blood is a great one..
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Nothing Left by As I Lay Dying is an easy song to learn and Im pretty sure its in C. also try Suicide Messiah by Black Label Society, another easy one
buttersnips and all new materials! fun songs.

also.........SOAD!
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
You do realise all drop tuning's are the same except transposed (higher or lower pitch), for example Drop C is 2 semitones lower (2 frets) than Drop D, and Drop C Sharp is one semitone higer and so so

BFMV have some relatively easy one's like Four words to choke upon.
The dead set easiest song I EVER played on guitar is District of Misery by oceano.
My drummer reckon's it's really hard on drums (Look at the guys feet in those 32nd note bursts!) but it's ****ing hell easy on guitar.
It's in Drop A though which need's pretty heavy srtings and is 3 semitone's lower than drop C.

I could play that song in like 6 minytes and properly in like 20, if you can't play that even after atleast a week or three of practice, consider a new hobby.

Quote by EspTro
buttersnips and all new materials! fun songs.

also.........SOAD!

Periphery for the win but I'm assuming this guy is a dead-set beginner, even I can't play that stuff lol..
METAL!
If you're looking for stuff in drop tuning, learn some Lamb of God.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Children of Bodom has some fun Drop C songs. They aren't easy but at least they are fun. I'd recommend starting on the song Blooddrunk and Trashed, Lost, and Strungout.
Lonely Train - Black Stone Cherry
Gibson SG
Peavey 6505
Jet City JCA20H
Mesa 2x12

"They found her body, face down dead in the rain,
Such a shame,
Such a pretty face, never should have felt this pain"
Black Stone Cherry <3
Quote by farmosh203
Children of Bodom has some fun Drop C songs. They aren't easy but at least they are fun. I'd recommend starting on the song Blooddrunk and Trashed, Lost, and Strungout.

those are not easy songs for a beginner. I would say some bullet for my valentine songs because most are pretty easy. also miss may i has some pretty easy songs and they are all in drop c.
My Guitar Rig:
Peavey 6505+ Head
Peavey 6505 slant cab
MXR Smart Gate
MXR Noise Clamp
Ibanez ts-9 tubescreamer
Ibanez RGA72tqm with EMG 81/85

Other Guitar Gear:
Fender Vibro Champ
TTM Guitars Devastator
LTD EC-200
Children of Bodom is suicide, dont attempt them yet, and if you do have to try Angels don't Kill.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

I agree, children of bodom songs are real bitches, but angels dont kill is fairly easy, someone said earlyer lamb of god, but i was pretty sure they played in drop d most of the time?
Anything by Enter Shikari really.
New stuff like Sssnakepit and Search Party can be nailed in about 45 mins
Bobidge's Cheapo Gear of Cheapness
Gear4Music ST - Arctic White
Squier Telecaster - Arctic White
Epiphone SG - Once again, Arctic White
Belcat 15w Amp
Belcat Delay, Belcat Blues Driver
Boss DS1
DOD Tec 8
Quote by Elliot11
I agree, children of bodom songs are real bitches, but angels dont kill is fairly easy, someone said earlyer lamb of god, but i was pretty sure they played in drop d most of the time?

I did, and indeed they do. However, you can play riffs (recorded in drop D) in drop C without problems. It'll just sound lower, and they're still kickass riffs that are great fun to learn.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp