Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a new delay pedal to use in addition to my Aqua Puss. I'm mainly looking to get a pedal with slightly more delay time than the Aqua Puss. I play mostly alternative, along with classic and doom metal. I'll be using it mainly with cleans, or to add to an occasional solo. I like to use delay for trippy stuff as well. I have been looking at the Deluxe Memory Man, as I enjoy analog delays quite a bit more than digital delays, although if there is a digital delay that sounds very nice, I am willing to try it out. Also, I would really like to be able to try out the pedal at a store, so it needs to be fairly easy to find one. I live in Oklahoma City.

So what does everyone recommend I try?
MY GEAR:
Fender Jazzmaster
Peavey Valveking 112 Combo
Electro-Harmonix Neo Clone Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Way Huge Aqua Puss Delay
I would say either the MXR Carbon Copy Delay for an analog delay, or a TC Electronics Flashback Delay for digital delay. You can't go wrong with either. The both sound great!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Have you heard the band Circa Survive? Their guitarist has a similar setup to what you posted.
Disaster Transport Jr is an analog-voiced digital delay, really cool. The Carbon Copy is also great! I have one and I can't live without it.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
we need a budget but considering you are looking at a DMM then i would say you have a decent budget.

Look into the Maxon AD999. The best analogue delay i have played. have heard great things recently about the mad professor deep blue delay. so maybe look into that one. its an analogue voiced digital delay.
Around 300 USD. I can flex a little because I might be getting some money for my birthday
MY GEAR:
Fender Jazzmaster
Peavey Valveking 112 Combo
Electro-Harmonix Neo Clone Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Way Huge Aqua Puss Delay
Malekko Ekko 616 is an Analog delay...

Might want to give it a look.
It has a decent buffer too, that you can toggle on and off.
Last edited by BurstBucker Pro at Apr 2, 2012,
you can find carbon copies and lovepedal gen5 echo is in most guitar centers ive been in.
i'm a fan of the boss giga delay, you have a lot of control over the effect and there are a lot of different options you can do, it's similar to the DL4
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well