I'd break up the song into parts. Smaller the part the easier it is to remember. Then practice each part until it becomes automatic, eventually putting all the parts together.
play while listening to it...headphones work wonders, helps with your timing too.

i always have a hard time when i'm not listening to the song, or when nobody is singing the lyrics. I'll play it "right", but i'll often skip sections, or put them in the wrong order. the best way i've found to play the song as if all the other members of the band are playing along, is to listen while you play.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Quote by mike_oxbig
play while listening to it...headphones work wonders, helps with your timing too.

i always have a hard time when i'm not listening to the song, or when nobody is singing the lyrics. I'll play it "right", but i'll often skip sections, or put them in the wrong order. the best way i've found to play the song as if all the other members of the band are playing along, is to listen while you play.

This, along with what everyone else said. When learning the sections, don't play them by sight-reading, learn the sections individually by heart, and then piece them together.