I'm sure what I'm looking for has a name, I'm just not sure what it is. I just need something that can split the output from my guitar to two different jacks.
Last edited by JBieber4EVA at Apr 2, 2012,
Y-cable is the term you are searching for.
Or to be more sophisticated, use an A/B/Y box instead.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band