i hate to hover
hover hover
hover hover
hover hover
hover hover
hover hover
hover hover

imagine first contact with an alien race. how would that affect everyday life for the average person? what would you say to an alien if you were the first person the aliens encountered?

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I would seduce them
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
OT: I watched E.T the other night and cried
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by CodeMonk
*big ass pic*

i was counting on someone posting that. but what would a real actual reaction be like? violence and secrecy is my guess. thoughts, Pit?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by blake1221
We'd communicate through song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqGqrJbJ_s

This would do it.

Thanks for the share, was first time listening to that/that band, pretty epic
Yes, I have done that, and it indeed, was incredible.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not there...

"Pursue Happiness, With Diligence"
If by some chance they are female, look attractive, and are willing, I'd tap it.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Harvey Swick
What would you say to an alien if you were the first person the aliens encountered?

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i watched a thru the wormhole with morgan freeman episode, season 3 episode 1, about first contact. it was a nice watch. i love those shows. i think the alien race, now we assume there is an alien race contacting us, would be like the death star. they would have such advanced technology. they could blow us up in an instant. they could be a billion years ahead of us. they could have created our planet. our universe... their power levels would be well over 9000. would they kill us or give us technology? why would they do either? well, they could blow up our planet looking for our rebel base, or they could be bored and our planet could be like a galactic wager in some drunken bet and we could explode any instant. why wouldnt they blow us up? what do we have to offer them? the white album? hope they dont kill us after revolution 9.... or they could be friendly people who overcame war and live in world peace and travel galaxies trying to spread the world of love.
Quote by R8:31b
This would do it.

Thanks for the share, was first time listening to that/that band, pretty epic

listen to volumes, born of osiris, between the buried and me, northlane, and maybe the faceless? those are all awesome bands that are relatively similar to the contortionist.
"Let me teach you about what we humans call gettin' freaky".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'