So I am in this new band and we are looking for a few songs to cover so we have some credit to our name as apposed to just originals. We want to be alternative rock/metal drawing inspiration from Tool, Drowning Pool and other such bands. We already have Tear away on our list but we need just one more song and were going to do Sober by Tool but I the drummer was weary of doing a Tool song with my limited experience level.

So just give some ideas for songs that we could do as well as links if possible,
do what you do best Pit.
Quote by Musicforyou17
So I am in this new band and we are looking for a few songs to cover so we have some credit to our name as apposed to just originals. We want to be alternative rock/metal drawing inspiration from Tool, Drowning Pool and other such bands. We already have Tear away on our list but we need just one more song and were going to do Sober by Tool but I the drummer was weary of doing a Tool song with my limited experience level.

So just give some ideas for songs that we could do as well as links if possible,
do what you do best Pit.

That's cool, you named your drummer 'I'.
Last edited by cyco_bob56 at Apr 2, 2012,
So much win in this thread.
It's not so much that the Schecter's neck is ''fat'', it's that the Ibanez neck is anorexic.

Quote by rid_the_disease
Stare at me while I suck on your face
No, having other people write it for you and then performing it poorly gets you credit these days.