Page 1 of 2
i recently got back into yugioh. i played as a kid, had awesome cards. then kinda sold them in middle school for money, and some got stolen, and others like my deck got ruined by my sisters baby formula . then in high school i got back into it, went to a few local tournaments. then sold my cards, but most got stolen. now im in college and what do ya know? im back into yugioh. im gonna avoid selling these cards because i always regret it.

now that my boring intro is over, do you guys play yugioh? if so, what decks do you use? do you guys have trade binders? i trust everyone in the pit.

i got a hold of two of the new dragons collide structure decks. they are basically chaos decks with dragons. i put two together, cant afford 3, nor do i really need 3, and added some cards of my own to fit the way i like dueling, and my deck seems awesome. i just dueled myself a few times, and managed to otk myself withing 3 turns? just have to get the combo started, takes a turn or 2, unless i get a really lucky hand, ftk's are possible.

if anyone has online chats, im sure you guys could do online duels as well?
I haven't played that since I was 9.
I was amazing at it though, brah.
I had so many cards and like all of the legends.
Then I got into Pokemon. Yugioh is better.
Pokemon was better. Less math.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yugioh was awesome. Now it's ruined with that gx/5Ds shit
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by goest
Play Magic like a real man.

This.

But only with the sets until Time Spiral.
Wizards started ruining Magic progressively after that.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
This.

But only with the sets until Time Spiral.
Wizards started ruining Magic progressively after that.

Nah, it's still pretty cool.

Eldrazi are overpowered as ****, though.
Quote by goest
Nah, it's still pretty cool.

Eldrazi are overpowered as ****, though.

I agree with that second sentence.

But i don't like playing with the last few sets, they made too many changes trying to innovate the game, when it simply didn't need them.
I started playing around the Tempest block, so MtG for me has been pretty much a constant throughout my life. Around "Alara" i drew the line, the game was getting ruined for me. Since most of my MtG playing friends agree with me, we only play with pre-Shadowmoor sets.

I still keep myself updated about all the new cards as they come out, though, as i hope that someday they wake up, realize what they're doing to the game, and they decide to go back to basics.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Thats how yugioh went. The game is so crazy now. Xyz monsters pronounced exceeds, and synchro monsters, you cant win a game unless you buy expensive cards. Booster packs suck.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Pokemon was better. Less math.

This.
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Pitchblack > Cst OD > M5 > Flashback Tripple Delay > SIZE=1]Whirly Verb
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
Yugioh: an edgy version of Pokemon for mysterious kids.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Ha! GAAAAYYYYYYYY
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Linkerman
I agree with that second sentence.

But i don't like playing with the last few sets, they made too many changes trying to innovate the game, when it simply didn't need them.
I started playing around the Tempest block, so MtG for me has been pretty much a constant throughout my life. Around "Alara" i drew the line, the game was getting ruined for me. Since most of my MtG playing friends agree with me, we only play with pre-Shadowmoor sets.

I still keep myself updated about all the new cards as they come out, though, as i hope that someday they wake up, realize what they're doing to the game, and they decide to go back to basics.

I started with the release of Onslaught and then stopped buying cards around Betrayers because no one else played anymore. Then a couple years ago my fiance asked what the hell all of those binders in my closet were and I set out to teach her everything.

But, I can see how people who've played the game for a much longer period might be put off by the changes they've made. I think it's necessary, though, because who wants the same thing for 3 blocks?
Last edited by goest at Apr 2, 2012,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
now that my boring intro is over, do you guys play yugioh? if so, what decks do you use? do you guys have trade binders? i trust everyone in the pit.

Your delusional

I still pull out my cards from time to time if I have someone to play with. My deck had random cards that I thought would help me win, I was a lot younger when I made it....
I played it for awhile. Then I D-D-D-D-DUELED a friend of mine "for keeps". Any time the opponent killed/destroyed a card, they got it to own permanently.

I lost many good cards that day, including two out of my three Blue Eyes. I guess I wasn't very good at it

But yea, that ordeal kind of ruined it for me.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
duelingnetwork.com
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I used to play. I still have all of my cards got nothing special though. but yeah, yugioh look pretty ridiculous to me right now. like what's up with dueling on motorbikes?!

the abridged series is great though.
yugioh is gay.

i was a gay yugioh lover until i was probably 13....

probably shouldn't admit that....
Quote by Momentosis
duelingnetwork.com

I hate that site because you have to do everything manually.

You can start a game, add 10000000 LP to yourself and win. Or you can never send your cards to the graveyard no matter what.

Or you can be like me and forget about doing stuff and ruin everything.
Quote by Momentosis
duelingnetwork.com

I am trying this, do you have to buy the cards to use them or is it free?
no because im not a faggot
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Have quite a few cards (some fake ones however) and sorta made a deck. Havn't played in ages. Never really got that great at it, but was always a good laugh.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Musicforyou17
I am trying this, do you have to buy the cards to use them or is it free?

just drag them into the middle, theyre free
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by Burgery
no because im not a faggot

concise and to the point

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I used to until guitar was way cooler. winged dragon of ra ftw
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I used to love Yugioh, and i still have about 650 cards sitting under my bed, next to about 4 binders of Pokemon cards. the sad part is i'm 21....haven't taken them out in forever though as I don't know anyone that still plays
I used to be an official Yu-Gi-Oh judge. I was one of the best in my country. Then I quit because I was spending too much money (I still have 4000+ cards not yet sold).
Page 1 of 2