What can I name the out of scale notes using degree names? I mean, for example - I have C-major scale in which D is a second scale degree. But how can I name for example D-sharp which is out of scale?
I'm asking about scale degrees, not about intervals.
well if you re name it it would be Eb which would now turn it into a minor sound...but it would just be a raised 2nd, or augmented. I know you are asking for scale degrees and not intervals but they are named the same thing
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
In application more often it would be an Eb, a b3 accidental. If it was a D#, it would be a #2 accidental, but the latter situation is far less common than the former.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
So, I'm confused: raised, augmented or accidental?
And, plus, how to write it down shortly? I would want to know selling as well as writing.

I know, that in some pieces e.g. there would be f sharp, and in the another g flat. And probably the same issuse is as far as scales degree are concerned. But I want it in some general context.
Let's say we've played chromatic scale from C3 to C4 and have a background to it - chords C-major, F-major, G-major, C-major which tell us, that is key of C-major. It doesn't matter that it would sound bad. But the key is C-major, and we play all the notes in it.
In this context, how can we name each note, which is not in the scale C-major - using scales degree of course?