Page 1 of 3
I caught my girlfriend cheating with two others...a guy and a girl...In the act. How would you react, and how would you deal with a situation like this?
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Pitchblack > Cst OD > M5 > Flashback Tripple Delay > SIZE=1]Whirly Verb
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
Break up with her...

What else is there to do?

Either you're upset about it or not?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Write a song and become a one hit wonder teenage heartthrob.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I am mostly shocked. I loved her. She said it was my fault and that I put music before her in my life. Well...duh.
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
ask to join in and if accepted, **** the other girl like mad whilst staring at your now ex gf and doing this

Cum, rinse, leave

EDIT: Or just cum in her hair
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Apr 2, 2012,
Beat the shit out of her?
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
So far I have:
Plan A: ask to join in...
Plan B: write a song
...Plan C: try to bang her friends?
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by Mr. Kyle
I am mostly shocked. I loved her. She said it was my fault and that I put music before her in my life. Well...duh.

Ahh, and she didn't put sex with another guy and a girl before you?
She's a hypocrite, ditch her, go and have fun for a while being young free and single then look for someone who shares your musical interests.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Apr 2, 2012,
You know what would clear off steam? If you described the position you caught them in to us, and please, don't leave out any filthy, filthy details. If you leave out any details we wont be able to fap help you
Angry revenge sex is the only way.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Anchr
Beat the shit out of her?

Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
i would probably smash the other guys face in.
after i had finished crying

but seriously, he deserves it, the chick can go, but he's obviously a prick.
Fap to the idea of you watching them do it and they can't see you and you're just fapping away and panting they just keep on going and then you cum all over your hand and it feels good and then they hear you and they stop and the dude starts ramming your ass like a piston
I could describe it to you...but I think I'm going to instead.
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Fap to the idea of you watching them do it and they can't see you and you're just fapping away and panting they just keep on going and then you cum all over your hand and it feels good and then they hear you and they stop and the dude starts ramming your ass like a piston

Quote by WantsLesPaul

You ruined it.
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by WantsLesPaul

dafuq?

TS is she into anal???

If not........sleep with her one last time

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by Mr. Kyle

Well, **** that bitch!
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Quote by LReiter
Well, **** that bitch!

Lol they certainly did
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Mr. Kyle

She said it was my fault

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Mr. Kyle
So far I have:

...Plan C: try to bang her friends?

This! also while you do it, try to act that you dont care what she has done and so she starts to think that your emotions towards her were never strong!
What a ****.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Ahh, and she didn't put sex with another guy and a girl before you?
She's a hypocrite, ditch her, go and have fun for a while being young free and single then look for someone who shares your musical interests.

This, exactly.

Okay, so she may have a point about you putting music before her, TS. What should she have done about that? She should have talked to you about it and asked you to spend more time with her.

But no, instead she went off and started having sex other people behind your back. I don't care about reasons at that point. It's just wrong, immature and plain rude.

If you haven't dumped her already, what are you waiting for?
Seriously, don't ask to join in.

This is something that they were all doing behind your back, so it's pretty obvious that none of them wanted you there, especialy your gf. What makes you think that they'll want you there now?
She took the piss and laughed at you behind your back with her friends. Why the hell would you even wanna know any of them, let alone have sex with them?

You want revenge? Move on and make something of yourself, consider her and her friends as inconsequential, people who have no significant meaning to you whatsoever and fully enjoy your life without any of them. Be happy, there can be no greater revenge on a person who obviously was not in any way concerned with your happiness.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Apr 2, 2012,
Quote by jani92jani
This! also while you do it, try to act that you dont care what she has done and so she starts to think that your emotions towards her were never strong!

My Plan exactly, Jani.
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
Oh I dumped her...don't worry about that. I'm just working on follow up action.
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
Fuck your guitar and show her that your music comes first before anything. (If you can't do it in front of her, send her a video or something)

GRAY RAINBOW

You should have taken sly pics and printed them, then posted them through her parents' letterbox
Page 1 of 3