Page 1 of 3
Found two previous threads, but they're from 2008 and most of the pic links are dead anyway

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'll have a look around my computer to see if I can find one.

edit: Found one

Last edited by LostLegion at Apr 2, 2012,
Quote by slash_GNR666

I laughed ahaha.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
(Invalid img)
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Taken with my long-focus lens of course

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'll describe it in tenuous detail until it becomes light.

Imagine if you will... In the immediate foreground, a pale yellow wooden gate to your left. In front of you, brick paving for perhaps 5 feet, and then a small garden bed for another 5 feet. In this garden bed lives some small palm trees. To your right the garden bed continues for another 20 feet, with a large stack of bricks and limestone pavers in the middle. Parallel to that, a path made of large concrete slabs runs for about 15 feet.

In front on you is a low brick wall, about 4 feet in height. Over this wall is a vacant block of land. It is mostly sand, covered with low shrubs and a kind of scrubby grass.this block is only 40-50 feet across. After that is a fence, made of neatly corrugated steel, in a light cream colour. On the other side of that fence is a modern looking house with grey walls and a few medium sized square windows, all with blinds on the inside. The roof is sloped away from you, so you can only see the top edge.

It is also raining.
Is this one of those creepy things where you come and take a picture of my window from the outside ?
Quote by Telecaster7
I'll describe it in tenuous detail until it becomes light.

Imagine if you will... In the immediate foreground, a pale yellow wooden gate to your left. In front of you, brick paving for perhaps 5 feet, and then a small garden bed for another 5 feet. In this garden bed lives some small palm trees. To your right the garden bed continues for another 20 feet, with a large stack of bricks and limestone pavers in the middle. Parallel to that, a path made of large concrete slabs runs for about 15 feet.

In front on you is a low brick wall, about 4 feet in height. Over this wall is a vacant block of land. It is mostly sand, covered with low shrubs and a kind of scrubby grass.this block is only 40-50 feet across. After that is a fence, made of neatly corrugated steel, in a light cream colour. On the other side of that fence is a modern looking house with grey walls and a few medium sized square windows, all with blinds on the inside. The roof is sloped away from you, so you can only see the top edge.

It is also raining.

Wow. Just wow :')
The many views outside my view - un exhibition

Today

Yesterday

Last week

Last month

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
enjoy perving on my neighbours.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by sam b
Doh

It's not dark everywhere, dammit

Fine enjoy

The balcony has a better view but there's a lot of trees in the way and its raining
cat
There's a fucking giant construction site which blocks out the sun and wakes me up at like 7.30am, no point taking a picture

Very inspiring
Btw this is from my studenthouse (where I am most of the time) at my parents house I overlook a cemetary, yup.
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by RU Experienced?
That window is my neighbors bathroom by the way

Whoever designed those buildings clearly had some voyeristic tendencies...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by sam b
Beautiful

All the people who live in that building are incredibly loud. While typing this, I've heard a couple of families arguing with each other about shoes, bad grades, a missed curfew, and something else I can't hear clearly, a weird baby that sounds like a cat crying, someone who just sneezed 10 times in a row or something, kids running around screaming, a trumpet, a piano, what sounded like a car crashing into something, and an extremely mediocre drummer. In the daytime there's a construction site across the street so yeah.

it's pretty entertaining
cat

...well, that was exciting.

Living on the ground floor suck. People look at me
OSCILLATE WILDLY!
Quote by Kensai
Whoever designed those buildings clearly had some voyeristic tendencies...

I send him a Christmas card every year and thank him profusely.
I'm currently in UK:

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by RU Experienced?

Living the dream.

Haha! I have exactly the same issue. My window looks into an alley and bricks. Lots of bloody bricks.
Quote by JoshCrawford
Haha! I have exactly the same issue. My window looks into an alley and bricks. Lots of bloody bricks.

I thought mine was bad..
Quote by The_Casinator
So weird, that's exactly what it looks like when you take a picture from outside, into my bedroom window
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Page 1 of 3