wut.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
No one. Good makes, but not boutique. Is it that important?
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
wat does that matter?! I know both TC and Fulltone create good products and that's what matters
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
if you can walk into any Guitar Center and buy it it isn't boutique. TC Electronics started off with rack mounted stuff that was high end. the whole boutique thing is fairly new. fulltone started out as a boutique brand but has expanded far enough to have that term no longer apply to them (except for advertising purposes from GC)
Gotta be honest does it matter if pedals are boutique or not? I just type in "best .... pedal" into google - gather up the responses from various forums and then if I can go and try those pedals out. I now have selection of killer pedals which include TC and from next month will also include Fulltone
rule 1.

if you've seen them in a display case at GC or Sam Ash, they aren't b00teek.

edit: am i really that slow? FU wobbo!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Apr 2, 2012,
Quote by gregs1020
rule 1.

if you've seen them in a display case at GC or Sam Ash, they aren't b00teek.

edit: am i really that slow? FU wobbo!

yes you are that slow. you'll have to take me out for a really expensive dinner at least before i'll consider Fing you
Quote by monwobobbo
yes you are that slow. you'll have to take me out for a really expensive dinner at least before i'll consider Fing you

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
No, the're not boutique. Not by a longshot. That's reserved for the Boss, Digitech, and Danelectro stuff.
^ i have a danelectro timmy

Quote by monwobobbo
was just there and low and behold the same thread was there. they said no to TC and yes to Fulltone so far.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ i have a danelectro timmy

Good for you. Guess you didn't get the sarcasm of my reference to their "diner" line.
i got the sarcasm

i just thought it was funny that it was actually sorta true as well
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ Yeah, you're right. i would consider that boutique since you don't really see those anywhere. Well, fortunately you do
hehe yeah
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?