Hey guys,

I dont really know how to start so I just rush into it:
Im a 19y old german finishing school at the moment. In about 2 months Im going to have my "Abitur" which is equivalent to the International Baccalaureate Diploma. Currently Im thinking about going abroad and study music at Brit School. But here comes the thing: Im not at all into the British education system so I dont know if was able to join.
Can you help me?
You can study any Master in Great Brittian with an International Bachelor Diploma right? You just need to do a pre-master i guess
I'm into Blues, Rock, Pop music. The big problem is that there are alot more schools everywhere in the world but they all have fees I'm not able to pay. I would love to go to the USA and study in a music school there. But those costs are high as ****. If you can recommend some school with low fees or even none it'd be great!
Quote by neuling
I'm into Blues, Rock, Pop music. The big problem is that there are alot more schools everywhere in the world but they all have fees I'm not able to pay. I would love to go to the USA and study in a music school there. But those costs are high as ****. If you can recommend some school with low fees or even none it'd be great!

There are unlikely to be any worthwhile places with low prices. Higher education is ****ing expensive. If you have an IB already I assume you're after a degree rather than a vocational qualification? And also, what sort of music education are you looking for? There's a huge variation in subject matter and teaching approaches, from what I can tell.
Quote by neuling
That sounds really nice. But I'm not really able to find out what I need to apply or any other informations. Do you know where I can found some?

http://www.academyofmusic.ac.uk/contact/ ?

I did a HNC in the Glasgow campus. You should investigate Scottish uni/colleges, Scottish students dont pay fees at Scottish places, English students do pay fees at Scottish places, I'm not sure if EU students have to pay full fees though.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do