I have Sprint right now but the coverage in my area is terrible so I keep dropping calls. What are the pit monkeys experience with Verizon or ATT or any other service not Sprint? I'm planning on switching in the next month, just don't know to which service.
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Quote by blake1221
Verizon.

I was leaning towards Verizon because they have 4G LTE in my area but the monthly bill would be a little over $200/ month for two lines. That seems a little too much, is it worth it?
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
gallyvanting around,

Verizon really does have the most reliable coverage. The only time I've not been able to get service was one time when I was on vacation in Mexico and really far off the beaten path.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Apr 2, 2012,
Quote by lushacrous
Verizon really does have the most reliable coverage. The only time I've not been able to get service was one time when I was on vacation in Mexico and really far off the beaten path.

Do you have one line or multiple? How much is your monthly bill after taxes and all those other ghost charges?
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
gallyvanting around,

Quote by darklite41
Do you have one line or multiple? How much is your monthly bill after taxes and all those other ghost charges?

I'm still luckily part of my parents' plan, so I don't know for sure, though I know it's pretty expensive. I got grandfathered (I think that's the term) into still having unlimited data, though if you're going the smartphone route, you can't be that lucky any more, which sucks even more. Sorry man
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
^ Same for me too when I check my usage on Sprint.

Quote by lushacrous
I'm still luckily part of my parents' plan, so I don't know for sure, though I know it's pretty expensive. I got grandfathered (I think that's the term) into still having unlimited data, though if you're going the smartphone route, you can't be that lucky any more, which sucks even more. Sorry man

I'm not really worried about Data usage since right now they're offering 4gb for $30. Most of the time I either use office WiFi or at home WiFi so I hardly use 3g data. The only thing that's shying me away from it is the price lol. I'd have to pay $30 for each smartphone for data :/ but that might be the route I end up going though.
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
gallyvanting around,