I am getting a few very small holes in basically all of my t-shirts.

Page 1 of 2
Yeah, I am getting these weird little holes in pretty much all of my shirts. Mostly around my belly button area.

I thought it could have been due to my fairly large belt buckle, or smoking, or my guitar rubbing on it or something but I have just had to rule out all of these because there are holes on the back as well as the front.

This isn't just wear and tear, I noticed that one new shirt that I wore once had these holes appearing when I went to wear it the second time.

Any suggestions??
Stop being so unhygienic and having bugs live in your shirts.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I had this problem too, someone said it was from washing my shirts along with heavier articles like jeans or towels. I quit doing that, and none of my new shirts have gotten those holes since then.
It's bugs, whatever they're called specifically...little things that eat holes through clothes, real annoying buggers
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Wait a second, I remember your old avatar... >.>

GET OUT OF RANDOM3'S PUBES, PAGANPOETRY.

But I heard there was money in peoples underwear when I came to the surface!

And it's true! I saw a woman with cash coming out of her panties. Leave me at peace.
I've heard from people who have the exact same problem as you described it in your post... No idea what it could be though.

Moths?
Does anyone else remember a thread with the exact same problem?

Or is it just some crazy deja-vu?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Myrtle42
I had this problem too, someone said it was from washing my shirts along with heavier articles like jeans or towels. I quit doing that, and none of my new shirts have gotten those holes since then.

this sounds right
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you look closely, you'll see that your shirts are actually covered in small holes. This is because they're made of small threads which are woven together, so naturally there are a lot of gaps.
Are you in a relationship? Because it could be your lover cutting random holes into your shirts because women are mad like that.
Yea I agree with the post about watching how you wash them. Shirts aren't made to be washed with jeans and the like--they are much more delicate. Wash them with other shirts and you'll reduce the wear on them.

The things you learn when it's too late.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
^ Why is that? Why does it matter what other clothes you wash them with?
Not disagreeing. I honestly had no idea and will stop washing jeans and shirts together. Just have no idea why.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
^ Why is that? Why does it matter what other clothes you wash them with?
Not disagreeing. I honestly had no idea and will stop washing jeans and shirts together. Just have no idea why.

Shirts (cotton, polyester, etc.) are generally a lot weaker and more delicate than jeans and other denim products. That's why people do loads of laundry with like items. I didn't do that for a long time, though, in an attempt to save my already finely-stretched money, but it really begins to wear and show on clothes. Shirts, especially.

That is my experience. I may not be totally accurate in that assumption. But since I started washing my shirts with just other shirts, I've noticed that they stretch out less and tend to keep color and condition better, overall.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Honestly. I just throw all my clothes and anything else that needs to be washed in the machine. Towels, gym stuff, cotton, polyester, jeans, even my synthetic stuff I wear for work. It all goes in, and comes out clean. I mix all sorts of ****in' colors and nothing ever fades or whatever. We're at an age where pretty much any modern detergent like Tide has reached its peaked and pretty much does any job without side effects.

I'll just throw in Tide coldwater liquid stuff, then a a dash of oxyclean, and sometimes a tad of arm&hammer baking soda if my gym stuff is in there. That's it. Never had any problems, color fading, shirts getting holes or turning into butterflies. I wash, then I dry. I don't know what the rest of ya'll are doing, but yer definitely doin' it wrong.
moths. it/they got mine all at once in the chest.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
It's because you're a fan of the Detroit Lions.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by kaptink
cat claws?

This. My cat tends to make little holes on my clothes if I don't put them in the closet.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Quote by Random3
Surely if it was moths they would be spread all over the shirt?

All of mine are in the same area on every shirt.

mine too. except mine are nearer my collar in the chest zone.
since this has occurred to both of us in different areas and the fact it's in the same area on all of our shirts, i think we can exclude wear and tear. there will be something about the hormones in our sweat or something or something about natural body chemicals being released.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
It's because you're a fan of the Detroit Lions.

Can't be clothes moths then, no living thing would touch anything a detroit lions fan has touched
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Can't be clothes moths then, no living thing would touch anything a detroit lions fan has touched

Poor Detroit Lions fans. Luckily for them, you're no longer living, so they can get all of the loving that they need from you.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I've had this problem, I think they're the result of moths.

It's quite annoying. I think you're supposed to use moth balls which are meant to distract/kill them.
I'm gonna buy some, because it sucks having my clothes getting damaged from moths and whatnot.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by angusfan16
Quit sticking your dick in your shirts.

Are you trying to say that TS is Asian?
Quote by L2112Lif
Page 1 of 2