Page 1 of 4
How do I get the CD on the right out of the case without breaking everything? I can't open it

If you post something helpful you'll be amply rewarded
cat
It opens the opposite way that you think. Try opening it from the middle of the case (lift up on the left side of the see through plastic part)
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I don't know, but that textbook doesn't look fun to read.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
There's a clip in the middle on the left, just open it from there.

Help offered only because it's Fiest. Otherwise, I would have told you to invest in more brain cells.
Last edited by Piñata at Apr 2, 2012,
Guys, I don't think this is your usual easy-swivel double case, other wise she'd probably have gotten it to "swivel out" by dangling it upside down.
I used to have quite a few cases where the part on the left was snapped in place, and the part on the right (the part that usually comes towards you) worked as the hinge (if that's the appropriate word). It could easily be that, especially since this cd came out when these kinds of cases were being sold still.
Quote by sam b
Shit on it
Doesn't work.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Guys, I don't think this is your usual easy-swivel double case, other wise she'd probably have gotten it to "swivel out" by dangling it upside down.
I used to have quite a few cases where the part on the left was snapped in place, and the part on the right (the part that usually comes towards you) worked as the hinge (if that's the appropriate word). It could easily be that, especially since this cd came out when these kinds of cases were being sold still.
That.
Sorry for being so dumb I was trying to open it for half an hour before I made this thread

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Use the part on the left. It's meant to come out and it's snap shut.
oh and Feist is sexy, especially musically.

Quote by goest
Pull the damn thing off the hinge.

Quote by lushacrous
It opens the opposite way that you think. Try opening it from the middle of the case (lift up on the left side of the see through plastic part)

Quote by Thrashtastic15
rub icyhot on it

Quote by The_Casinator
Pry it loose. Or nuke it, whatever.

Quote by Bleurgh
Open from the middle the opposite way.

Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Download your music like everyone else.

Quote by sam b
Shit on it

no kittens for kelly22

Quote by WCPhils
I don't know, but that textbook doesn't look fun to read.

cat
Quote by behind_you
Spin the middle side topwise.

I can't remember the last time I didn't laugh at one of your posts.

But seriously that looks like a standard pull from the middle of the piece of plastic covering the cd affair.

DAMMIT TOO LATE, do I at least get a kitten?
SMILE!
Last edited by Mr.DeadDuck at Apr 2, 2012,
Quote by Piñata
There's a clip in the middle on the left, just open it from there.

Hep offered only because it's Fiest. Otherwise, I would have told you to invest in more brain cells.

no kittens for mean people who can't spell Feist

Quote by jetfuel495
ARE YOU GOING TO POST KITTENS WHEN YOU GET IT OPEN?!?!Of course

Oh wow I'm way too predictable

This is for everyone else who posted cuz yeah otherwise there'll be too many kittens

cat
Quote by guitarxo
no kittens for mean people who can't spell Feist

Just as well actually. I'm allergic to cats.
Quote by guitarxo

no kittens for kelly22

That's pretty sick.

You should feel bad for posting that

EDIT: edited out of my post, I don't even wanna see it again
Quote by guitarxo

Def the cutest pic
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Page 1 of 4