It drags on to much and doesn't hold my attention. You should really structure it better and add drums and bass.The guitar could definitly be cleaned up too.

I get the impression this was done quickly.The harmonies arn't very clean and with guitar being all that is to it, it can become annoying to listen to. I think you have some decent peices in there but I don't know if I could call this a song.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I think this song has great potential. I honestly love the guitar work you have in there but without the rest of the instruments, it's just really lacking and makes it hard to stay attentive. I suggest you save up for Guitar Pro or a good audio interface and a drum vst like Superior Drummer or Addictive Drums that way you can compose a full song with drums, bass, etc. Keep at it though, I think you're off to a good start.
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Hmm...May 27th to May 20th? Either you meant 30th or you're some kind of time traveler.

Choose your steel. Be the hero or die the fool.
Just face me on this burning bridge and show me
which side you choose.

>>Listen to my metulz!<<
i honestly think its a really good piece or w/e. You just need to add the other instruments and clean up some of the riffs
If you're playing music to get attention then you're forgetting the purpose of music