I am searching for a Russian Big Muff Pi that I can buy in Canada and/or have shipped to Toronto ON.

I have found many on the internet in America and England, but nothing that would ship to Canada!

Can anyone help a guy out?

Sob story:
When I first started playing my guitar, my girlfriend bought me the last Russian Big Muff Pi in Steve's Music in Toronto and gave it to me for my birthday. When she left, I used guitar to get over her and bunch of other really shitty stuff that was happening in my life at the time (Going to college, parents divorcing, moving). My set up always included the Big Muff through every band, until it was stolen at a show. I was completely unaware at how rare they had become and I've been searching for the last 2 years for one.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
My Usual Rig:
Gibson Les Paul
Orange Rocker 30 Head and 1X12 Cab
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
EHX Holy Grail Plus

Lead Singer/Rhythm Guitarist of The Johnny Red Eyes
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I haven't changed my signature in a long time wow.
My Usual Rig:
Gibson Les Paul
Orange Rocker 30 Head and 1X12 Cab
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
EHX Holy Grail Plus

Lead Singer/Rhythm Guitarist of The Johnny Red Eyes
yeah totally thought this was going to be a kelly thread
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Wait, they're rare now?

Neat, I have a rare pedal!

On-topic: Just look around local shops in the used section. Something similar or the type you're looking for always crops up.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Don't count this as gospel but I'm pretty sure the modern bass big muff is close to the russian big muff if that helps.
Last edited by kaptink at Apr 2, 2012,
How different do they actually sound to the little big muff or regular american made models? Been using my little PI box almost non-stop since I bought it.
Last edited by Piñata at Apr 2, 2012,
Quote by Piñata
How different do they actually sound to a little big muff or regular american made models? Been using my little PI box almost non-stop since I bought it.

Very - the Russian model is much smoother and thumpy. The American model has more high-end bite, and a more focused sound.

Quote by Piñata
How different do they actually sound to the little big muff or regular american made models? Been using my little PI box almost non-stop since I bought it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu4ZOyHUr0g

That shows the difference between the USA and Russian
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
There are better fuzz alternatives for guitar. The zvex ones are amazing.

Quote by kaptink
Don't count this as gospel but I'm pretty sure the modern bass big muff is close to the russian big muff if that helps.

This. I have a Russian Big Muff and my friend's Bass Big Muff sounds very similar, and it has more features. I like the tone of the Russian one though.

Quote by Piñata

The Little Big Muff is a little clearer, a little less noisy, and doesn't have as much low end IMO.

I like the Regular NYC better, but that's just my opinion. They're both good pedals.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
There are better fuzz alternatives for guitar. The zvex ones are amazing.

THIS
Blackout Effectors make some sweet fuzz pedals. I have the Twosome Dual Fuzz and it's fantastic! Is a bit expensive ($285) but I think it was well worth it.
Soviet russian muff do not exist because we keep women trimmed at our soviet russian woman farm reserve.
Quote by Lord_Doku
A Russian Big Muff Pi ?

I thought they only made Vodka-Stroganov cakes.

That's just what they use to smuggle products into the US with. Like fuzz pedals. And AK-47's. And MiG jets.