Hey, so I need an electric guitar pedal that is decent, but under $300.

I mainly need a good reverb, delay, and overdrive (i play mostly christian stuff)

I've been considering the new Fender Mustang Floor that just came out. Any others? I'm willing to buy used from eBay or Amazon.

Also, is there any amp that is in the $200-300 price range that's decent? We use a 30W right now and it's not quite as loud as we wish. We're looking for a 50-100W
Bass gear:
-Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
Last edited by itzkpanda at Apr 2, 2012,
Lots of good ones. Zoom G3 $200, RP355 $200, RP500 $300, Pod HD series , Zoom G5 coming out soon $300.
Do you need them all running at the same time? You could get something like a Line 6 M5, which has great-sounding effects of different types (compared to some other mfx) but you can only run one at a time. The M9 can run multiple but is out of your price range.

You could also easily get 2-3 decent individual pedals (OCD for OD and a TC Flashback for delay and reverb, for example) for $300 or less.
Quote by fly135
Lots of good ones. Zoom G3 $200, RP355 $200, RP500 $300, Pod HD series , Zoom G5 coming out soon $300.

Thanks, I'll look into those.

Quote by P5ych0_Killer
Do you need them all running at the same time? You could get something like a Line 6 M5, which has great-sounding effects of different types (compared to some other mfx) but you can only run one at a time. The M9 can run multiple but is out of your price range.

You could also easily get 2-3 decent individual pedals (OCD for OD and a TC Flashback for delay and reverb, for example) for $300 or less.

Yeah, I need them running at the same time. I mainly need those 3, but our praise team leader wants a pedal board for more versatility.
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
Used Boss ME50 would be great, they sound better than any other multifx in that range IMO (including the ME70!). They're very user friendly, well built and go for $80-$150 used. I'm also a fan of the zoom g3. It doesn't sound as good as the me50 but it has a built in looper and "drum machine" which makes it a blast to screw around with.

I agree with the other guy though, when playing with others it's better to have individual pedals. $300 can buy you 3 decent pedals for od and fx, that's pretty versatile and better tone
Last edited by lucky1978 at Apr 2, 2012,
Quote by lucky1978
Used Boss ME50 would be great, they sound better than any other multifx in that range IMO (including the ME70!). They're very user friendly, well built and go for $80-$150 used. I'm also a fan of the zoom g3. It doesn't sound as good as the me50 but it has a built in looper and "drum machine" which makes it a blast to screw around with

I've heard that the sound the ME50 and the ME70 make sound "fake" which is why I decided to steer away from them. Is this true?

(I'm also considering getting a used Line 6 PODXT Live)
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
Last edited by itzkpanda at Apr 2, 2012,
Quote by lucky1978
Used Boss ME50 would be great, they sound better than any other multifx in that range IMO (including the ME70!). They're very user friendly, well built and go for $80-$150 used. I'm also a fan of the zoom g3. It doesn't sound as good as the me50 but it has a built in looper and "drum machine" which makes it a blast to screw around with.
I'd take that with a grain of salt. Also the ME-50 doesn't have amp/cab modeling so you can't go straight into a PA or full range amp.

Quote by lucky1978
I agree with the other guy though, when playing with others it's better to have individual pedals. $300 can buy you 3 decent pedals for od and fx, that's pretty versatile and better tone
Also.. ."grain of salt". If you are playing live and need to switch up tones fairly quickly a multifx with presets is more efficient time-wise than individual pedals. That's very important when playing covers. Not sure how "playing with others" even fits into the equation.
Quote by fly135
I'd take that with a grain of salt. Also the ME-50 doesn't have amp/cab modeling so you can't go straight into a PA or full range amp.

Also.. ."grain of salt". If you are playing live and need to switch up tones fairly quickly a multifx with presets is more efficient time-wise than individual pedals. That's very important when playing covers. Not sure how "playing with others" even fits into the equation.

Pffft, well f you too! Haha, jk, very valid points
Usually when "playing with others" the volume is louder. IMO individual pedals sound better than multifx, especially when playing at louder volumes. To each his own though
Last edited by lucky1978 at Apr 2, 2012,
Do you need amp modeling? Assuming you have a good PA system at your church, you could kill two birds with one stone and get a Line 6 POD.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo