... and I'm back again (everyone cries).

My band Pigeon Lake has just finished another song (I just love it when I bring a sketch into the group, and we perfect it).

Simply put, we are all really pleased with the outcome of this song, and the only thing lacking is the vocal melody - but it's in the working.

Bear in mind we are a trio, therefore the guitars are written the way they are. The harmony part in the end is fully possible to play on one guitar (just move some placements around).

Anyways, without further ado, here it is - please leave a comment/critique if you feel like it. I'd be more than happy to return a equivalent rating.
Attachments:
Unnamed v2.gp5
Last edited by Christopher S at Apr 6, 2012,
There's not really much I can say about this. I think it's very well written. I do, however, think the bass is a little overpowering. That's about the only thing I really have an issue with. I do like the harmonies you've done, especially in the choruses.
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.
Hey, sorry it took me so long to get to this. I think you've got something here. I like your use of dissonance, it's not too overpowering, and it's interesting. As far as structure goes, it's unusual, but in a tasteful way. My personal favorite part was the bass break near the beginning for some reason. Thanks for the feedback on my tune.
I wrote a song about war...
The kind that lives in your head.
When I say overpowering about the bass, I just mean that it's brought out a little to much and somewhat drowns out the other parts.
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.