I'm trying to put a keyboard (the instrument) on the main workspace and a keyboard (computer) in front of it. Can somebody measure the distance between the front edge of the desk and the front of the dividers for the rack bays?
From the looks of the photos of these things, fitting both a musical keyboard and a computer keyboard in that space is probably overly optimistic. And even if you could, the computer keyboard would surely interfere with access to the music keyboard.

What if you got one of those pull-out shelves for the computer keyboard and stash it underneath?

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by axemanchris
From the looks of the photos of these things, fitting both a musical keyboard and a computer keyboard in that space is probably overly optimistic. And even if you could, the computer keyboard would surely interfere with access to the music keyboard.

What if you got one of those pull-out shelves for the computer keyboard and stash it underneath?

CT

I thought so too, but then I looked at the dimensions of the desk, and realized that the keyboard pictured is a lot bigger than the one I have (I measured mine as well). Not sure about depth wise though. But I was thinking about getting a small wireless computer keyboard instead of a full desktop one. The musical keyboard would not be used all that often (I'll mostly be recording punk stuff) so I'm not too concerned with the computer keyboard getting in the way. If i have to use the instrument, i'll just simply have to put the keyboard to the side. The pull out thing is a good idea though...I'll look into how much those cost.