Hi guys, I would like to buy an electric guitar combo should fit Blink 182 and Sum 41 music. I would appreciate if someone can suggest me some cool amp and pedals. Thinking about the VOX AC30 c2, I dont know is it good. Thks for the help!
sum41 uses a slo.

i'm pretty sure blink is a jcm800.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
jcm800 should cover it
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
Blink would be either a Triple Rectifier or a JCM-900.

I know currently Tom Delonge uses a Vox AC30H2 for distortion and a Fender '65 Twin Reverb Amplifier for Clean during their live sets.
Tom used a Mesa triple rectifier on Enema of the State and Take off your Pants and jackit. Nowadays he uses a Vox AC30.

The Mesa should be able to get a Sum-41 tone really well. So If I were you I'd go for a Mesa Rectifier, but they are expensive.
Tom used both the Triple Rectifier and JCM 900 which is stupid haha.
But either should definitely cover it.
Quote by huskyplayer
Blink would be either a Triple Rectifier or a JCM-900.

I know currently Tom Delonge uses a Vox AC30H2 for distortion and a Fender '65 Twin Reverb Amplifier for Clean during their live sets.

I just dont get it, VOX AC30 is a combo and it is small. How could he use that for the live of many people. And the VOX does not have built in dostortion, should I get the pedals?
Quote by psp_portableboy
I just dont get it, VOX AC30 is a combo and it is small. How could he use that for the live of many people. And the VOX does not have built in dostortion, should I get the pedals?

Go play an ac30.
Quote by Oldmonkeys
Vox AC30 is small, but the pa that its mic'd through for big gigs is usually not small.

Honestly JCM 900/800 or a Recto will do exactly what you want.

Which effects and cab should I get for the JCM800? Maybe 4x12 or 2x12. I am just afraid 4x12 is too loud @.@ thks a lot
Quote by psp_portableboy

lol
Quote by psp_portableboy
Which effects and cab should I get for the JCM800? Maybe 4x12 or 2x12. I am just afraid 4x12 is too loud @.@ thks a lot

Same volume. One is just physically bigger.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
A JCM900 will do it remarkably well. We played a couple of Blink182 songs and my rhythm guitarist had an unmodded JCM900 4102 and it sounded pretty damn good. Punky stuff is what it does well, that's it, but it does do it well. And they can be snapped up dirt cheap because, well, how many punks are there really?
Score yourself a JCM900 SL/X and you'll have a great tone for the genre but also have that little extra others don't have. The SL/X is harder to find cheap but worth looking for.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification