Sorry, but I knew there were some older, more quality MIA/C-I-USA Schecters bouncing around, but I have never seen anything like this...can someone ID it?

http://spokane.craigslist.org/msg/2936847252.html
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Don't know. Need a close up of the serial number.
If it is US made, then it is an old one from 1984-1987.

Edit: If it is in good shape, for $175 I would snatch that up in a second.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Last edited by stonyman65 at Apr 2, 2012,
agreed, but I don't want to bother going and checking it out until I know its legit.

I dropped the ball a few months ago on 2 Peavey patriot guitars, both MIA, for 200 TOTAL..yeah..

On a side note...this has been floating around my cl for some weeks now..if I had 400 to drop, it would be mine...
1987 Charvel
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

What makes you think it's MIA? It certainly doesn't look like much (based on the fretboard. Usually the easiest way to tell quality).
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
What makes you think it's MIA? It certainly doesn't look like much (based on the fretboard. Usually the easiest way to tell quality).

Back between 1984-1987, Schecter made US guitars based on Fender designs (hence the Strat style headstock) This was back before they started bling-ing them out with abalone and crap. I would be simple.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Plus, the lack of controls/the angled pickup in the neck is indicative of perhaps a bit more care....
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Controlpanel
agreed, but I don't want to bother going and checking it out until I know its legit.

I dropped the ball a few months ago on 2 Peavey patriot guitars, both MIA, for 200 TOTAL..yeah..
On a side note...this has been floating around my cl for some weeks now..if I had 400 to drop, it would be mine...
1987 Charvel

i picked up a peavey horizon II that was literally mint, it had liteally been tucked in a closed since IIRC 1981. got her down to $50-$60, i don't know but i love that guitar.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by stonyman65
Back between 1984-1987, Schecter made US guitars based on Fender designs (hence the Strat style headstock) This was back before they started bling-ing them out with abalone and crap. I would be simple.
I believe Schecter made bolt on necks for Wayne Charvel to pair with a Boogie Bodies as early as 1977.. before Grover Jackson took over the company.