I really wanted to make this song sound a lot like a mix of RED and Skillet. I think some of the automations in the music were last/screwed up when I exported to GP5 file, so I'll post the GPX, too, just in case anyone has it and wants to see how it should really be.

NOTE: This song is FAR from completed, I would just like some criticism on what I've done now, suggestions of where I can go with other parts, and whatnot. C4C, of course.
Attachments:
Metal Band2.gp5
Metal Band2.gpx
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.
Well, it's kinda hard to give a crit on this, seeing as it's so unfinished. I think you might have some solid ideas in there, but you have to keep working on it to patch them all together and make the best of them. Skillet is a guilty pleasure of mine, so I would love to see this finished.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1530535
Ok I don't know the artists you are basing this off of but this just does not make sense to me.Drums would definitly help signal changes and not be so abrupt.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by kornflipsk8er
Ok I don't know the artists you are basing this off of but this just does not make sense to me.Drums would definitly help signal changes and not be so abrupt.

Noted. I'm working on some changes to make it a little less abrupt. I'd have to (first write), then include the lyrics I'm planning on going with the song for the shifts to make more sense, though. Basically, the piano is a frail, weak voice crying for help, the rest of the band signifying a stronger, comforting voice responding to the weaker speaker's cries.
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.