Poll: have you ever attended a party full of sausage?
Poll Options
View poll results: have you ever attended a party full of sausage?
yeah and once I noticed all the sausage up in there I booked it; f*ck that scene man! :haha:
6 6%
no haha, the parties I attend are legit. I don't go to lame ass parties :cool:
11 10%
no, I don't go to parties :(
24 22%
yeah and you know what? I had fun anyway. you don't need girls to party hardy :waldo:
28 26%
yes and I was disgusted, but stayed 'cause I had nothing better to do that night :shrug:
3 3%
when you see 3 girls dancing and 20 guys trying to grind on them, it's about to get savage :eek:
2 2%
I went to a sausage-fest and still got laid (no homo)..it was like finding a needle in a haystack :o
6 6%
as long as there's booze and drugs there is still some fun to be had damnit! :grrr:
26 24%
I threw a sausage-fest before, it was tragic :sad: not every party can be project X
3 3%
Voters: 109.
if so, did you stay or leave immediately?

I threw a party once...and it was a total sausage-fest. I never threw a party again
Waldo. It's the only answer.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by killjoy_bentley
if so, did you stay or leave immediately?

I threw a party once...and it was a total sausage-fest. I never threw a party again

Good. Let it be that way.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Lol, it's funny you should mention that. I JUST threw a party last night, 20 or so people, only rule: no bitches. Sounds crazy right? But it ended up kicking a lot of ass, when girls are there, guys are all worried about appearance and shit, instead of just having fun.

Besides, it had booze and drugs, and I don't care what you say, but any girl that attends parties like that aren't exactly the classiest ladies.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
girls don't party hard enough. True facts.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Lol, it's funny you should mention that. I JUST threw a party last night, 20 or so people, only rule: no bitches. Sounds crazy right? But it ended up kicking a lot of ass, when girls are there, guys are all worried about appearance and shit, instead of just having fun.

Besides, it had booze and drugs, and I don't care what you say, but any girl that attends parties like that aren't exactly the classiest ladies.

generally parties require one or the other to be a success; drugs or chicks. parties that have both are kick ass, but lets be honest here. we are all perfectly content with one or the other when it comes down to it.

i know i am.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Most of the "parties" I go to are sausage fest, because they're not really parties as much as friends chilling, of which I have more male friends in my group of friends than female. Plus, I have a girlfriend, and she's always there, so it's whatever...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
*sausages*

Lot of dark-brown sausage there, buddy, but what ever. I don't judge.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Most of the "parties" I go to are sausage fest, because they're not really parties as much as friends chilling, of which I have more male friends in my group of friends than female. Plus, I have a girlfriend, and she's always there, so it's whatever...

What this guy said, minus the girlfriend
Quote by Gorelord666
Lot of dark-brown sausage there, buddy, but what ever. I don't judge.

I like them dark
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
When I go to parties there is always a mix. If there isn't I don't consider it a party, just a whole bunch of dudes getting drunk together or whatever they do lol. I usually like to hang out with groups of like 3-7 people more often though. Honestly sometimes it is all guys, sometimes it is all girls but me. I don't really care as long as I like the people I am hanging out with.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I thought this might be about actual sausages, not dicks. I am disappoint.

And no, there was a fair amount of clam at all the parties I've been to.
Where's the "go die in a fire TS" option?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
I've been to the annual bratwurst-festival in Münich if that counts.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah, then I spent the time organising bitches to rag at a later date
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I went to a pool party a day or two ago. Plenty of chicks too I'm sorry you throw sausage fest parties KJB But there isn't anything wrong with hanging with your guy friends once in a while
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Apr 3, 2012,
It was the best mansecks I ever did have.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Only the guys showed up at my birthday party last week. I never understood what the problem is, I really like drinking beer and discussing completely innapropriate and rude subjects at high volume from time to time. Guys who don't like to drink and talk to other men are probably closet homosexuals, afraid of their own sexuality, or immature douchebags who feel the need to express how much they want to get laid.
Quote by The_Casinator
Only the guys showed up at my birthday party last week. I never understood what the problem is, I really like drinking beer and discussing completely innapropriate and rude subjects at high volume from time to time. Guys who don't like to drink and talk to other men are probably closet homosexuals, afraid of their own sexuality, or immature douchebags who feel the need to express how much they want to get laid.

This +1,000

I go to parties pretty much every week (not trying to brag) and most of the time the ratio's pretty even. But sometimes it is a sausage fest, with the only girls there being the girlfriends of the guys there. Does it bother me? No, because like Cas said, they're a great laugh with your friends.

The only time I mind is if I go to a party, there's nothing but lads, and I hardly know any of them. I love parties where I don't know people because they're a great chance to make new friends, but when it's nothing but lads, it can be more annoying.

L.F.C
Quote by tubatom868686
One time I sneezed and pooped in my pants at someones house. It fell down my pantleg onto the floor. I blamed it on the dog. They believed me
Not to house parties where its been like that.. But often clubs in town seem like a complete cockfest.
Where's the stay at the party and get laid (homo) option?
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
I prefer clam bakes.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
No problems with them, I like being able to chat with my mates with a few beers. I guess I wouldn't call it a party, but it's hella fun.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet

Came in here to say this...pretty much exactly
Quote by WCPhils
My prayers are with you and your balls TS

Quote by jetfuel495
I ran out of chicken nuggets.

When will this misery end.
Quote by The_Casinator

did you guys play tonsil hockey inbewteen your gossiping sessions?