Page 1 of 2
Personally, I've got two things. First, earlier tonight a girl I'm friends with and I were going out for some drinks. She stopped to get some money from an ATM and was waiting for the dude ahead of her to finish his business. She came over to me and we were listening to Asthenia by Blink 182. I closed my eyes at the chorus, then I looked up and she kissed me. Plus I got punk director at my radio station. What's going good for all of you?
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Nothing. I hate my life, thanks for reminding me.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by BlaiseTheSlayer
Personally, I've got two things. First, earlier tonight a girl I'm friends with and I were going out for some drinks. She stopped to get some money from an ATM and was waiting for the dude ahead of her to finish his business. She came over to me and we were listening to Asthenia by Blink 182. I closed my eyes at the chorus, then I looked up and she kissed me. Plus I got punk director at my radio station. What's going good for all of you?

http://hahgay.com/

But in all honesty, sounds like a romantic moment. I hope it goes well for you.
Got an A on my insanely hard philosophy exam. And I'm eating cheap orange sherbet.

OH GOD I didn't even realize. Congrats, Nick.
Last edited by D&DLover at Apr 2, 2012,
Quote by D&DLover
Got an A on my insanely hard philosophy exam. And I'm eating cheap orange sherbet.

OH GOD I didn't even realize. Congrats, Nick.

Holy shit, what's up, Walker? Didn't realize you came into the Pit, thought you just kept to the lyrics board.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Few things

Good 30 minute meditation session

cooked delicious tofu and cashew stir fry

got my school report, Maths:
effort - D
Achievement - B

Aww yeah
Quote by BlaiseTheSlayer
Holy shit, what's up, Walker? Didn't realize you came into the Pit, thought you just kept to the lyrics board.

I'm all over the place. Just opened a random thread and my mind was blown.
And that random thread was made by someone you know in the real world. What are the chances of that happening?
Quote by Lord_Hondros

Quote by behind_you
Smoked a bowl
Had a good play through of an Elliott Smith song I've been working on for a week and a half
Didn't have to be at school except for like 2 1/2 hours today
Might go to a movie with this girl I know tomorrow

Surprisingly good day today.
Last edited by Dregen at Apr 2, 2012,
found out there was going to be a dumb and dumber 2. made my effin day
{[WD Punk]}
First solid shit since getting gastro on Sunday.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by chev311e
lulz

but yea, they will

Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Apr 2, 2012,
Finally got the raise that pushed me over $10/hour
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Absolutely nothing.

R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
My manager called me to tell me I could take the day off work if I wanted to, so I did. It was the first really nice day of spring here (sunny, 70 degrees) so I took my gf to the lake and we just had a really nice relaxing day.
Nothing: my life is going to take a humiliating turn for the worse at 7p.m. and I hate this sunshiny thread.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Went back to a local chain of music stores to check on the status of an application. The general manager gave me his card and told me to send him an e-mail and we'd set up an interview. Persistence FTW!
sex and a new melodica
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I have exactly 3 classes until Spring Break.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
My writing professor cancelled what was probably the most stupid paper I would've ever had to write in my entire schooling career, grade school included. I had to read the papers of three peers, then write a paper about them... but not critique them.

Aced my Chinese quiz.

Bought some new incense, and I'm loving it.

Also, I finished a bunch of tasks that weren't my responsibility at work without being asked, so my manager bought me a feast for dinner. Tried a new thing at the restaurant, 'twas good.

For being a crazy ass busy day, it was a pretty decent one.
Quote by due 07
I started a b&

A real one?
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
I had a pretty bad day. Went to school, was an antisocial piece of ****, came home, slept, did like 4 hours of homework, now my mom and her boyfriend are fighting. ;_;
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I watched 3 guys buy a 51 inch plasma tv, angle it into their car so that the front passenger seat was covered, and then one of the guys curl up into a ball and lay down on the backseat floor underneath the tv just so they could get it home.

The rest of my day went along perfectly fine.
I made a thread that has not yet been trolled and I have not yet been flamed.

Success!
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
The fact that tomorrow I will be leaving to England for 10 days to preform at an international music festival with my high school band
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Aw that's nice.

Finally finished this song I was writing. It's been in my head for a couple of months before I could finally finish it.

GRAY RAINBOW

Smoked a bowl, played some dirty garage blues at full blast, listened to 10,000 Days all the way through and had the girl I've loved for a while say she loved me for the first time today. If the weather was better and I didn't have school in 5 hours it would've been the perfect day
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
me finding out my right index finger is probably broken.

That really made my day.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I woke up at 7ish, and have done nothing since.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 2