Hell yeah! With Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/04/02/dumb-and-dumber-2-farrelly-jim-carrey/

My favorite comedy movie of all time is having a sequel, they better pull it off and not lay a shit on the original... I have faith in Jim Carrey! By the way, the awful Dumb and Dumberer was produced by a different directer.

Farrelly have been quietly developing a sequel to Dumb and Dumber for awhile now. Back in October, we heard that Sean Anders and John Morris — the comedy screenwriting duo behind Hot Tub Time Machine and Mr. Popper’s Penguins — were hard at work on a script. That was the last bit of news about the project…at least until this weekend, when Peter Farrelly dropped a Twitter-imploding bombshell in the middle of a Three Stooges press junket. “We’re getting set to shoot Dumb and Dumber 2 in September,” the director told ComingSoon.net. “We’ve got Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels back.”

inb4 it will suck...
Last edited by Duce180 at Apr 3, 2012,
and dumb and dumberer was technically a prequel.

anyway, definitely looking forward to this.
#DTWD
First one is awesome.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
> Implying Dumb and Dumberer wasn't far superior because Eric Christian Olsen has more talent in one strand of hair than Jim Carrey has in his whole being.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
> Implying Dumb and Dumberer wasn't far superior because Eric Christian Olsen has more talent in one strand of hair than Jim Carrey has in his whole being.

this is eric christian olsen's mom.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
this is eric christian olsen's mom.

I wish. Then I could have sex with him all day.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
You banging him or something?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Eh. I'm all about Anchorman 2.

Dumb and Dumber was funny when I was a kid, but now? Eh.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by GuitarGod_92

the Ace Ventura movies were pure gold.

BEGONE BLASPHEMER!
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Are you serious right now?

Fuck Eric Christian Olsen, and fuck Dumb and Dumberer.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I think it will be worth a fair shot. I find that far fewer things suck these days if you try to like them rather than bash them immediately.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
I think it will be worth a fair shot. I find that far fewer things suck these days if you try to like them rather than bash them immediately.

Especially on internet guitar forums...
Purple string dampener scrunchy.