Yea his butt is so sore from the pounding I just gave him.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by blake1221
Just when I thought you couldn't get any gayer.

LOL

Wow this is freaky. That is the first thing I said, word for word.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by blake1221
Just when I thought you couldn't get any gayer.

He didn't seem gay to me.

...Until I saw his cover of Wonderful Slippery Thing...

A puffy shirt?...Really?

Not bad either way.
That was actually quite beautiful, very nice.

EDIT: Just looked at a couple of your guitar videos. Man I wish I could play like that, I just don't know where to start learning. Nor do I have the motivation right now because my gear is so shit.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Apr 3, 2012,
Nice job. At first I felt like the notes were off rhythm, but quickly decided it adds to the feel, makes it seem original.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by King Donkey

EDIT: Just looked at a couple of your guitar videos. Man I wish I could play like that, I just don't know where to start learning.

Right here on UG.
Check out my band Disturbed
I love it, just because hulusi is one of my favorite instruments. the song choice... meh
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by StewieSwan
Right here on UG.

Any articles in particular you would recommend? I've already looked through the UGG by ZeG.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Any articles in particular you would recommend? I've already looked through the UGG by ZeG.

The best advice I can give is to get Guitar Pro and use the speed trainer. I'd also recommend watching some Paul Gilbert instructional videos on youtube. He's a really good teacher and his exercises will do wonders for your playing.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
The best advice I can give is to get Guitar Pro and use the speed trainer. I'd also recommend watching some Paul Gilbert instructional videos on youtube. He's a really good teacher and his exercises will do wonders for your playing.
Will do, cheers for that.
West Ham United