Why are you posting a metal band in here?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by synestershadows
Why are you posting a metal band in here?

Well, i figured I'd get shit over in the metal forum, they'd be all like, "WTF more gay metalcore!? **** off" even though I wouldnt excactly call this metalcore. this seemed like the right place
Quote by dantherocker1
Well, i figured I'd get shit over in the metal forum, they'd be all like, "WTF more gay metalcore!? **** off" even though I wouldnt excactly call this metalcore. this seemed like the right place

Pretty much. Stuff like that belongs in the Metal forum, but this is where it's put.

Didn't enjoy it though. Sounded like a watered down LoG.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Pretty much. Stuff like that belongs in the Metal forum, but this is where it's put.

Didn't enjoy it though. Sounded like a watered down LoG.

I dunno, they're way more technical than LoG.
I feel like I've heard this band before, but that might because it sounds just like a lot of other nu-metalcore/deathcore bands nowadays. His screaming is horrendous, I hate the way the drumming is produced (not to mention the monotonous drumming in the first place), and for a band that prides themselves on their technicality, they weren't all that complex.

Boring for me. Different strokes for different folks, but I doubt you'll get much different reception from the majority of regs.
Sorta remind me of TBDM in spots. They're alright. They could benefit from better production and a better vocalist.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
It's like necrophagist with more breakdowns and core influence...and I thought necrophagist was bad enough..
Gave this thing a full listen now that I'm properly awake.

^Pretty much that right there. I can't stand how those drums sound and the vocals remind me of Omnium Gatherum and Randy Blythe at points. Bleh.