I finally found it! After 20+ years of searching I have finally found it! It is just as messed up as I remembered. I just finished watching it on youtube. I would post the link but I don't know if that is allowed. Look it up.

How could you not love this face?

Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Ithought that film was amazing when i was a kid, then i watched it a few years ago and i was gutted, it looks a bit dated to say the least, good film tho.
Yeah, it was disappointingly not what I remembered after seeing it again a couple of years ago.

Pumpkinhead was the same, lamer than I remember. Gates to Hell, etc... etc...

The only B-rated movies that still stand the test of time in my opinion are the Evil Dead ones.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

i visited my mom today at the nursing home. i asked her about when i was littel in the early 70s, when i was 8 or 9 and if she remebered a kid’s show, rawhead rex. she said she was suprised i could remember that and i asked why, and she said “because i used to think it was so strange that you said ‘i’m gona go watch rawhead rex now mom’ and then you would tune the tv to static and juts watch dead air for 30 minutes. you had a big imagination with your little dinosaur show.”
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by mystical_1

The only B-rated movies that still stand the test of time in my opinion are the Evil Dead ones.

You obviously haven't seen 'Robot Monster'. So bad it's brilliant, the monster looks like a guy in a gorilla suit wearing a diving helmet.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
You obviously haven't seen 'Robot Monster'. So bad it's brilliant, the monster looks like a guy in a gorilla suit wearing a diving helmet.

Where can I find episodes of this? Legality does not matter. This looks far too amazing.
Quote by mystical_1
Yeah, it was disappointingly not what I remembered after seeing it again a couple of years ago.

See I remembered that it was crap.I'm pretty sure Clive Barker is embarresed of this movie but I love it.

And yes,Evil Dead 2 is possibly the greatest movie ever made.Hence my avatar that I've not changed in years.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Quote by mystical_1

Does Dead Alive count as a B-horror movie? If so, than I think it ranks up there with the Evil Dead movies as well.
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah so whole you arm eoddin this stupid forum i am moddin IRL bitch
That is another one I grew up with.That movie definitly falls under the B-horror genre.It's also called BrainDead in some countries.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I watched that movie when I was like 10 years old and loved it. The lawn mower scene is freaking legendary lol
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah so whole you arm eoddin this stupid forum i am moddin IRL bitch
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I swear every time I put on Robot Monster I end up falling asleep. Have yet to see the whole thing in one go.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I've seen this

They have this in my university's movie library. I was into a shit-b-movie phase when I was 18.