Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
buy another guitar you say?

well, if you insist..
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Haha, to be fair I've never really dropped anything on a guitar. Had a few electrics fall over pretty tremendously though, they are way more easy to adjust but that's a great attitude you have. Bought one a month ago and my next one should be arriving soon
I don't know about the metal bowl, but it looks like you're going to need some wood filler for those strange looking f-shaped holes in the top.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by Telecaster7
You could give it to me, that'd solve it.

sure! just buy me a ticket to australia and i'll hand it to you in person
Quote by stepchildusmc
Why in the hell would anyone attach a symbol to a guitar? What foolishness is this? Wait I get it, it's for pecussive style of play.

Editted four speling.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
Last edited by BlackbirdPie at Apr 4, 2012,
sooo the story goes like this

I bought my epi back for 280$, took the tusq bridge pins i had bought out of it (30$), put them in my blueridge, put plastic ones in the epi, and traded it for a PRS custom 22 SE.

I traded the PRS for the dobro and a squier

I sold the squier for 150$

I "sold" the dobro to my music teacher for 14 hours of lessons (@35$/hr = 470$)

So basically i just got myself 470$ worth of lessons for 100$

I think it worked out well enough
Quote by stepchildusmc

Winning!

I love resonators/dobros!
I do want one..
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
my pasta got squishy and your happy? some friend... no x-mas card for you this year !!! with your lessons i guess you could play me "cry me a river".
Quote by mike_oxbig
Help? I dropped a metal bowl on my new guitar and now its making a funny sound

Stop listening to the bowl!
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Quote by stepchildusmc
my pasta got squishy and your happy? some friend... no x-mas card for you this year !!! with your lessons i guess you could play me "cry me a river".

you don't need lessons to sing justin timberlake oldies...just tuck in your mangina and squeeze your baby makers with your butt cheeks
Quote by stepchildusmc