Page 1 of 3
I saw a horrible car crash happen a few years ago. horrible to watch =/
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
You forgot to inb4 "opening MH400's threads" brah.

Cry me a river!
RIP Tom Searle.
A mate of mine stepped on my Star Wars: Battlefront CD and made a huge scratch it in

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Apr 3, 2012,
An adult, obese man on the subway stood up, took a piece of gum he was chewing out of his mouth, and placed it on his seat before exiting the train car so no one else could sit down, in the midst of rush hour.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I always slow down when passing car crashes. Gives me longer to masturbate.
/immaturity

A serious response, though... I saw a cat get run over once. That's about the most horror I've seen so far.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Hmmmm, well I've seen my fair share of dead bodies, including both my parents and several grandparents, but I think the worst thing I've seen was when I was stood next to a guy at a factory I used to work in while he accidently lost most of the fingers on one hand with a routing machine. If you're not familiar with a routing machine or 'router', it has a blade on it that revolves really quickly and is designed to neatly chew wood away.
Bits of fingers flew everywhere but there wasn't much left to sew back on.
I once saw one of my friends get hit by a car when i was about 10. It was pretty intense. It was his fault though, he didn't look when he crossed.

Also one of my mates fell on another friend when playing football and his wrist just snapped.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Probably seeing the dead body of my friend, still in the wreck of the car crash that killed him.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
90's 100 watt crate head.. with built in chorus.. ok its something i heard more than saw.... still hear the awfulness of it it all
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire
#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe
#4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson
#5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
Your threads,

on a serious note, seeing a family of massive people (talking 350-450) eating at Nathans.

i don't consider car crashes or ran over animals anything close to 'worst'.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
whoa...

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
inb4 Star Wars prequels

Am not sure actually, think I have been quite lucky.

hmmmmmm
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I was unfortunate enough to see one of my friend's father drop his pants and walk into a bar shouting "Who wants to suck on grand-pappy's pee-pee".
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Couple years back, was on holiday in this seaside english town which had a large cliff. A guy fell down the cliff (i presume) and paramedics were taking him away on a stretcher. His body was contorted and mangled but still alive
Quote by Mark1433
justin bieber

OMG u so original and funny
RIP Tom Searle.
I saw a man accidentally cutting off a tendon in his finger, while also stabbing his hand. Poor guy had been a butcher for 20 years, but accidents happen.
Quote by AJScott
Couple years back, was on holiday in this seaside english town which had a large cliff. A guy fell down the cliff (i presume) and paramedics were taking him away on a stretcher. His body was contorted and mangled but still alive

All I thought of
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I saw a man and a woman arguing in a car a few months ago. the woman got out of the car and the man was shouting at her for leaving and then he ran over her.
cat
I saw a woman get shot to death like 30 meters away from where I was standing. That was pretty messed up.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Once saw a guy jump in front of a passing bullet train... Let's just say that I couldn't sleep without taking some heavy sleeping medicines for the next few months.

Edit: Actually, I think the worst thing I've seen is MH400's mom.
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
I've actually been really lucky with this kinda stuff, never really seen anything that bad at all.

Except now that I think of it this one guy off the side of the road who fell off his motorbike and died, but I barely saw that, we were driving past afterwards and there were heaps of people crowded around him and stuff
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
2 girls 1 cup. I was the cup so I saw it live.

But Ive actually been really lucky, I haven't seen much.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
A mate of mine stepped on my Star Wars: Battlefront CD and made a huge scratch it in

That's pretty deep man.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Weirdbag

Oh god, yes. How the hell did anyone think that was a good design?
Drove past a car crash where it looked like two cars had hit the concrete pillar of a motorway overpass. Turned out it was one van: half wrapped around it, the other half twisted and lying about 10 meters away. Don't remeber seeing the ambulance leaving in a hurry...
Obligatory gear list
Guitars
Ibanez SZ4020 w/BKP Miracle Man set
Cort X-11 w/EMG 85+81
Tanglewood TSB58 HB w/BKP Nailbomb & Cold Sweat
Epiphone SG Prophecy w/Seymour Duncan/Ibz
Basses
Indie Swamp 4
Ibanez BTB 775 PB
Amps
Engl Screamer 50
Quote by Mark1433
justin bieber

Somehow, I guessed your taste in music before clicking on your last.fm link.
Huh.
Edit: Almost guessed your age, too.

Quote by The_Casinator
Oh god, yes. How the hell did anyone think that was a good design?

I'd drive one
Last edited by institutions at Apr 3, 2012,
that car looks pretty cool.

i think the worst is when i saw someone get gunned down in new orleans like ten feet from me. the dude ran right by me and my family. but i've seen someone get stabbed before at a homeless shelter so idk.
Quote by institutions
I'd drive one
I bet you wouldn't willingly buy one though...

Oh, and for AJJ sig.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 3