Can someone please give me advice, what guitar should i consider if i have a budget of 500 euro a lil bit more or less..

my heroes are. mark morton, john petrucci, dimebag, synyster gates etc.

i mostly play metal..

and i love warm natural clean tones.

THANKYOU
if you don't mind looking like you're joining a ratt tribute band, maybe one of the MIJ charvel pro mods?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
inb4 Ibanez...

Jackson has some pretty good Dinky's for that price, although you'll want to change out the licensed Floyd for a real one eventually.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by Dave_Mc
if you don't mind looking like you're joining a ratt tribute band, maybe one of the MIJ charvel pro mods?

I'd rather look like a reject from Ratt than some generic metalhead kid with an LTD or a Schecter.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Shame that when a company starts making good and therefore popular guitars they start becoming judged as 'generic metalhead kids' Not that I am trying to argue but shouldn't we be praising LTD, Schecter and the like for the quality instruments (ignore the terrible and/or cheap models that every company makes)
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'd rather look like a reject from Ratt than some generic metalhead kid with an LTD or a Schecter.

so would i, but that doesn't mean he would
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What wrong with looking like a metalhead kid? LOL
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_s420wk.htm

This'll be one of your best bets. I own one and it remains the best playing guitar I have ever touched. The quality of the workmanship is great for the price and it's got some of the best hardware for the price if you take care of it. The only catch is that the pups leave a bit to be desired. That said, they're easy enough to replace and you'll even be left over a little bit to start saving towards better pups.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Really interesting guitars, I will prefer one of those over an Ibanez or an LTD (and I own a good LTD)

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
You definitely get a lot for your money with a s420. If you're willing to go used and have some patience, maybe find a used Ibanez prestige (rg1570, rg550/570 or rga121).
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Definitely go used, if you can wait a short while. The stuff you can get is either much cheaper or much better than the new stuff. Sometimes, it's both D:
I'd say keep an eye out for 300-400 series LTDs, I know that they're good.
Quote by vinsotnas
Can someone please give me advice, what guitar should i consider if i have a budget of 500 euro a lil bit more or less..

my heroes are. mark morton, john petrucci, dimebag, synyster gates etc.

i mostly play metal..

and i love warm natural clean tones.

THANKYOU

Get yourself the Schecter Diamond Omen 6 FR Extreme BCH and replace the pickups with EMG's.

Edit: Any kind of BC Rich will give you the sounds you want too.
Satan laughes as you eternaly rott
Last edited by FalkFreak at Apr 5, 2012,
thank you for the advice. you all are such a help..

but know im still in the process of deciding..

and i had my eyes set for ibanez rga 42 and a jackson kvx10.. i both love the sound and its almost thesame price just 10 euro difference.

so can you share ur insights about this? Thanks
rga42 is better than any other schecter/ltd in its price range when it comes to ease of playing pups wise its pups are muddy as hell
either get the rga42 or a paperjamz
i would pickup paperjamz over the rga42 anyday look into it
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Used LTD Deluxe or a used Ibanez Prestige.

If you want to get something new, get an Ibanez S.

Be wary of their necks though, they are not for everyone.

If you want better help, update your OP in this format: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1497696
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by falcon1439
I'm guessing you want a floyd rose or some other type of tremelo?

if its a goodfloydrose that can do dimebag squeals . inside the budget it will be very good. but i can go with fix bridges.
Quote by barnesybaby
Ever so slightly over budget but it seems to be a good starting point:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/esp_ltd_ec401_vintage_black.htm

Do you have a preference for body shape?
Willing to buy used?

i checked this guitar.. and its almost 900euro. i think its not slightly over budget hehe.

but about the body as long as its comfortable its ok for me.
Quote by FalkFreak
Get yourself the Schecter Diamond Omen 6 FR Extreme BCH and replace the pickups with EMG's.

Edit: Any kind of BC Rich will give you the sounds you want too.

My name is richi223 and I approve this message

I did this myself but instead of emg I got seymour duncans and it sounds like an angel.
A normal ESP LTD EC-401 would be good too instead of the Vintage Black. You could find it for 100$ less and it's almost the same thing except for the gold and personally i don't really like it. I have this guitar, for the price it's great and i mostly play metal.