I found this:
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=1h_2s_1v_2t_5w_pp

Which seems like it would give me coil tap for the bridge. I'm looking into an HSS with a stacked single in the neck and would like to split\tap it too. Anyone have a diagram for this set up?

Anyone seen a wiring harness for this setup too? 1V 2T set up for push\pull coil splitting?
Last edited by Weszilla at Apr 3, 2012,
you would just copy how the humbucker is split on the vol pot and do the same thing on one of the tones, except the leads from the neck pickup would go into the switching system
If you wanted to have both the neck and bridge pickups coil-tappable then it would be best to hook up the push/pull tap on a separate pot. That way gives you more flexibility. The wiring would be almost the same as in the diagram too
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
I think I get it. Could probably just use the HSH splitting diagram, right? Any idea how to get the tap to split the pup rather than do something like join it with another one?
Yes essentially it would be the same wiring diagram as at HSH setup (iirc - I'd have to see it). I don't know what you mean by 'join it with another one'. he taps would split the pup so that only the inside or outside coil (your choice) is in the active circuit and then the wires still go to the pickup switch so you can still all the combinations
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Ok. I think the "join" issue is a matter of how the switch is wired.
I.e. I want position 4 to be neck and middle, not neck split. etc.