Meh. I don't find these guys to be good at all. Pretty boring for the most part.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Come onnnnn
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Hey if you guys like them that's all that matters. Personally I only find a handful of bands in this style of pop punk to be actually good. Mainly The Wonder Years, The Story So Far, Transit (If you group them into this style), Crucial Dudes, and to a lesser extent Handguns and The Swellers. I love all those bands but other than that I prefer pop punk in the style of Iron Chic, Spraynard, Mixtapes, etc.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

I love all those bands too! lol I guess I have just started to like bands easier than I used to... After being in bands for a while I just started appreciating almost every band out there that doesn't absolutely suck, I don't listen to them all the time or anything but i still enjoy them. I also like bands like Me V.S. Hero and Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! P.S. I know this makes me sound like a douche but I have played with Mixtapes too haha and they are awesome!
redacted!
I kind of like Me vs. Hero but CNCC seems to be a worse version of A day to remember for me and I don't like ADTR all that much.

But on topic, anyone wanna go to the beat in Minneapolis MN may 9 for Major Leauge?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Last edited by tr3nt at Apr 3, 2012,
I think the real question here is, do you want to come to Oskaloosa, Iowa on May 10th to see them? haha and as for Chunk, Im not sure what makes me like them, but I really, really do lol sorry if that offends anyone! Actually I'm really not sorry at all......
redacted!
Quote by Jamisonm17
I think the real question here is, do you want to come to Oskaloosa, Iowa on May 10th to see them? haha and as for Chunk, Im not sure what makes me like them, but I really, really do lol sorry if that offends anyone! Actually I'm really not sorry at all......

Minneapolis is only 2 and half hours from me and Oskaloosa is 5 and a half. Sorry haha.

Quote by guitar_rules311
Hey if you guys like them that's all that matters. Personally I only find a handful of bands in this style of pop punk to be actually good. Mainly The Wonder Years, The Story So Far, Transit (If you group them into this style), Crucial Dudes, and to a lesser extent Handguns and The Swellers. I love all those bands but other than that I prefer pop punk in the style of Iron Chic, Spraynard, Mixtapes, etc.

See, I don't like any of this type of pop punk really 'cept for The Upsides. That's a great album. The last three bands you listed are all fantastic. You listen to Exton Square yet? Spraynard can do no wrong. The Ergs! and MTX are the best pop punk bands ever tho.
Everyone knows there are two types of pop punk now:

Pop punk for hardcore kids
Pop punk for emo kids
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by InstantAXonHero
Everyone knows there are two types of pop punk now:

Pop punk for hardcore kids
Pop punk for emo kids

Scratch that.

Pop punk for hardcore kids.
Pop punk for emo kids.

Pop punk for people that think they know what that is.

This is the latter.
Quote by blake1221
Scratch that.

Pop punk for hardcore kids.
Pop punk for emo kids.

Pop punk for people that think they know what that is.

This is the latter.

lollz, so rite.
Quote by due 07
See, I don't like any of this type of pop punk really 'cept for The Upsides. That's a great album. The last three bands you listed are all fantastic. You listen to Exton Square yet? Spraynard can do no wrong. The Ergs! and MTX are the best pop punk bands ever tho.

I like that style of pop punk but unfortunately like I said only a few bands are any good.

I haven't heard Exton Square yet. I should check it out now.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Quote by r-bizzle182
Nope, cuz Danny's in a pop-punk band called Minor League hahah

We might even record something soon!
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I don't mind these guys. But I hate gauges.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I love these guys, I saw them last month, they were playing a show at a place called Broadway Bar

They were standing right behind me during the opening shows but I was too shy to approach them
Then Again: WhinyBullCrap -since- 2012
Remember when Pop-Punk sounded like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKDDu_0NsEk

and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6mqU9lbX4M

yeah.. I miss those days

..When it was actually good....
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.