Page 1 of 5
Thought of this thread in response to my other thread. This is the official thread to find out what happened to any user you haven't seen in quite some time. Simply ask "what happened to _____, and someone with knowledge of the whereabouts and/or conditions of the persons ban should be able to help you. What happened to represent? trowzaa? jew chords? fassa?

Discussion is welcomed.

Represent: banned in this thread

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1516266

Jew Chords: Drafted into the isreali army (Yes, seriously)

Links to specific threads where person quit the pit, or got banned are much appreciated.

Frequently asked about users will be added to the OP for quick reference.
Go.

Quick references:

Kelly22/kelly23: believed to be banned in this thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1497646
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Last edited by son_of_bodom at Apr 3, 2012,
Trowzaa's back.

jewchords is in the army.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by DisarmGoliath
son_of_bodom: banned for creating this thread.

Don't kid yourself, no one's going to ask about him.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Don't kid yourself, no one's going to ask about him.

Touché
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
My mother dropped me as a child.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I remember there was a user who posted a considerable amount. He had an LMFAO animated gif avatar and his user title was "Taters gonna tate". What the hell happened to him?

The avatar was like this

Except from a more straight-on angle
Why do you care
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Meths, Vornik, Freedoms_Stain, Denizenz

Meths is still somewhere around here.

Vornik was banned along with true_american a while ago. Vornik was initially banned, then True_american wrote a flame post on his profile comments and was subsequently banned.

Not sure about last two.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Were have all the good men gone...

On a more serious note, anyone have a link to the thread where trueamerican got banned?
Quote by son_of_bodom
Vornik was banned along with true_american a while ago. Vornik was initially banned, then True_american wrote a flame post on his profile comments and was subsequently banned.

Vornik wasn't b& w/ trueamerican. You're thinking about the Lt. Shinysides v. Vornik scandal which happened long before the trueamerican's temper tantrum. Vornik isn't banned.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

On a more serious note, anyone have a link to the thread where trueamerican got banned?

It was in a birthday thread of Carmel's where he called her a "raging bitch". The real drama, though, took place in the forum of the banned and that's what got him perma'd. I think it was in June or July.
REGGIE
What ever happened to padgea7x?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yeah trowzaa's back, he just doesn't post as much because bother he got used to not posting at all for 45 year, and he doesn't want to get banned for absolutely no reason again.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
What happened to purplehaze4424? (or whatever his numbers were)
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by son_of_bodom
Meths is still somewhere around here.

Not sure about last two.

Your n00b is showing.
Whatever happened to Eric_Fail? And Ethan Hanus (although i've heard he still post outside the pit)
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Also SYK. I have no idea where he went.

I'm probably the only one, but i always thought that SYK was a giant douchebag.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Apr 3, 2012,
Quote by lncognito
Whatever happened to Eric_Fail? And Ethan Hanus (although i've heard he still post outside the pit)

Ethan has always posted in I think the recording, or some technically specific forum. He's pretty knowledgeable and people don't flame him to hell and back there.

Quote by angusfan16
I'm probably the only one, but i always that SYK was a giant douchebag.

You're definitely not the only one to think that, but I loved his posts.
Last edited by blake1221 at Apr 3, 2012,
There was this guy who was an absolute guitar beast, had all these original compositions with orchestras, guitar shredding and beautiful compositions in general.
Forgot his username but I think he was from Greece or something.
Tortilla? I haven't seen any posts typed out in a funky style for a while, or am i missing 'em?
I actually think that I'm responsible for sending Represent off into that rage that got him banned. If I would have known that calling him a cunt was all that it would take then I would have done it a long time before that.

SYK rage-quit for something that one of the mods did.

Can someone link me to what got True American banned? I never saw that?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
trueamerican got banned for calling Carmel a bitch in her birthday thread, then threw a tirade in the FOTB, got his ban extended, asked to apologize, refused, then permabanned.
I miss Eric_Fail. He was fun, and we just drove him away. ;_;
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by blake1221
trueamerican got banned for calling Carmel a bitch in her birthday thread, then threw a tirade in the FOTB, got his ban extended, asked to apologize, refused, then permabanned.

Typical mods, "Apologize or get perma'd." Did they give him a choice after his bitching and moaning was over to just wait his extended ban out?
Quote by High&Mighty
Typical mods, "Apologize or get perma'd." Did they give him a choice after his bitching and moaning was over to just wait his extended ban out?

Typical mods my ass. He was throwing a fit after calling the woman a bitch on her birthday. Obviously, I don't know all the details, only mods do.
Last edited by blake1221 at Apr 3, 2012,
^I only know what you've said, but if they didn't give him a chance to wait out his ban and told him to apologize or be permabanned then why not just perma him in the first place? Thats a dick move saying apologize or get out, just seems to make them feel more powerful
Last edited by High&Mighty at Apr 3, 2012,
Page 1 of 5