CLICKEDY CLICK HERE

JAISUS CHROIST! I never all these people knew all these languages.

Charlize Theron speaks Afrikaans, which I thought was ****ing cool sounding. Found out later she's from South Africa. Or should I say South Efricah

Kobe Bryant speaks Italian.

Sandra Bullock speaks German, I don't speak German but I have the impression she speaks it pretty damn good just by her pronunciation and the way she chops into her words.

Mila Kunis speaks Russian. Never knew she was actually from Ukraine. (which by the way makes her three times hotter, it's official)

Jodie Foster speaks an almost impeccable French. She has only a hint of an English accent which I rarely heard.

Natalie Portman speaks Hebrew, being from Israel. I knew that one before though.

Anyways, just though I'd share. I thought it was pretty neat to see some of these people speaking all them languages! I've got to say I find it pretty inspiring as an aspiring polyglot.

comments or whatever.....
Last edited by metalblaster at Apr 3, 2012,
Quote by metalblaster

Charlize Theron speaks Afrikaans, which I thought was ****ing cool sounding. Found out later she's from South Africa. Or should I say South Efricah

Being from South Africa and having family members/relatives with that accent, that was pretty spot on.

Johnny Depp knows fluent French, I believe.

Don't forget how many actors/actresses are from foreign countries and English is their second language. Vincent Cassell knows quite a few, apart from English and French, I believe.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Being from South Africa and having family members/relatives with that accent, that was pretty spot on.

Johnny Depp knows fluent French, I believe.

Don't forget how many actors/actresses are from foreign countries and English is their second language. Vincent Cassell knows quite a few, apart from English and French, I believe.

Ya Johnny Depp was in there but I have to say his French wasn't all that great. Coming from someone who speaks french, yours truly.

I thought the Afrikaans was seriously ****in' cool. Just the way she pronounced her name, Charlize ...TRON!! I never knew it was based on Dutch. I guess the name Afrikaans always led me to believe it was some African tribal dialect like Xhosa (click language) or something.
Meanwhile, when some guy starts talking to me in French at CDG, I reply "no uhhh.... parle voo francais"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The part where Kobe speaks Italian just literally came out of nowhere. Lime wtf? Kobe be speakin' like da vinci mafacka?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Meanwhile, when some guy starts talking to me in French at CDG, I reply "no uhhh.... parle voo francais"

lol what makes me laugh more is english speakers trying to speak spanish and just butchering it. Makes me think of Tommy Lee Jones speaking spanish, he speaks it well, it just goes better with his american accent.

I was in the Dominican Republic once and there was this American trying to bloody hard to talk to this bartender. Like, HOLA SENOR! (nice and loud as if he's speaking to an extraterrestrial) LA CERVESSUS POR FAVOR? UNOS CERVESOS? POR MIO AND MY WIFE.

lol makes me laugh everytime I think about it.