Hey there guys. Long story short, I want to meet my idol, Jason Becker. I want to do this before he passes away (God forbid he does) or before I die. Jason was my inspiration to play guitar and although I try to learn his songs and suck terribly at them, I would love to meet the person who inspired me to even pick up a guitar. Help?
He has a website (which, due to the fact it has a forum, I'm not sure I can post here), where you can talk to him personally and schedule a visit if you'd like.

Mods can remove this if need be, but it's not really advertising, just helping someone. http://jasonbeckerguitar.com/board/
this is stupid. just a guy trying to meet his idol... like just about every teenager..

you know meeting him would probably only disappoint you right? the guy lost his speech and could barely breathe for himself last time i checked.. and i doubt he would let you see him in the condition he's in..

that said i would start calling every hospital in the usa and try to bribe the receptionist to see if jason is a patient there.

edit : never mind, previous post is obviously more helpfull
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by Wisthekiller
He has a website (which, due to the fact it has a forum, I'm not sure I can post here), where you can talk to him personally and schedule a visit if you'd like.
Latest post date: February 10, 2012 02:46PM

lol
ggg1 ggg3