Page 1 of 8
Hey you! Put down the Doritos Locos Taco, lick the cheese dust off your fingers, and read this!

With the coming miserable, unbearable heat of summah, people who feel temperature like to find a way to cool down. Most of the time, this includes a large body of water and very little clothing. When the shirt comes off, you want people thinking "Daaaaaaayuuumm homeboy got jacked" and not wonder if you spent your winter closing down Golden Corrals. Right?

That's where this thread comes in. This month, let's all work on getting hot for the hottest part of the year.

Use this thread to share tips, exchange workout plans, and encourage each other.

Let's stop being a pudgy forum and start being an average looking one!

Participants:

element4433
daytripper75
behind_you
BlitzkriegAir
severed-metal
Kensai
that1person
bradulator
benonbass1
Vince Sixx
D&DLover
ErikLensherr
jetfuel495
Saint78
daft
剣 斧 血
uhh_me?
Ostinattos
Pud
blake1221
VillainousLatin
WCPhils
bad news bear
TheReverend724
PaulyVengeance
crimsonblood12
TenInchClock
OfCourseNot
x/taluha
nbur4556
himynameisricky
NosralTserrof
piratemetalhead
IRISH_PUNK13
eGraham
jwizzle5786
S0n1c '97
guitarxo
SLEESTAK_BRO
TunerAddict
N_J_B_B
Rockford_rocks
Hidden Hippo
Shabalaba
myevilside
GuitarGod_92
chev311e
ZanasCross
eli7121
ma_tt11
This_Kidd
HowSoonisNow
Pan-Tallica
SnowTau
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
BOOM.

I'm in again. Lost 10 pounds last month. If I can drop another 10 this month I'll be happy.
I'm IN let's do it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm hoping to gain atleast 5 kg before the end of bathing season. Shouldn't be a problem.

Granted that puts me in the overweight category according to BMI, but let's say I'm not looking like I'm in that category...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'm hoping to gain atleast 5 kg before the end of bathing season. Shouldn't be a problem.

Granted that puts me in the overweight category according to BMI, but let's say I'm not looking like I'm in that category...

BMI is a terrible way to judge if you are overweight. It takes nothing into account except for how much you weigh. So yeah, not something I'd be worried about.
I'm 6'2 and 130 lbs. I have a problem eating a lot in order to gain weight. I.E. I don't get hungry often and I get full quickly. Anyone have any tips to gain weight and muscle.

Also I've been smoking weed off and on, so the munchies *won't* help.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I will do this and become more average. I spent the last half of March being sick and lazy.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by daytripper75
BMI is a terrible way to judge if you are overweight. It takes nothing into account except for how much you weigh. So yeah, not something I'd be worried about.

Yeah I know, it's not made for individuals. I just think it's funny considering my very low bodyfat.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Count me in, trying to lose my belly badly!
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Guess you can include me on this one too. I didn't write up how well I did in achieving my goals at the end march madness but oh well.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Ok I'm doing it this time. I was sick half of last month so I'm good to go now.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 3, 2012,
I was sick all last month with an operation but im looking forward to doing something so im in.
Quote by element4433
Hey you! Put down the Doritos Locos Taco, lick the cheese dust off your fingers, and read this!

it's like he's talking directly to me
I'm in, I was already kinda on the way anyway, but it's good to be getting all sexy as a community

Edit: I'm going to be following a 5x5 routine, which means weights for 5 sets of 5 reps on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, but I'm going to add in some HIIT running on Tuesdays and Thursdays, if the great British weather calms down a bit.
Last edited by TenInchClock at Apr 3, 2012,
I'd like to gain some muscle. I have a low enough body fat % to see my abs, but I don't really have any muscle to stand out. It's just hard finding time to practice/record clarinet/guitar and do schoolwork and workout out an hour a night. I might just cut p90x until the summer and just do a shorter workout.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
yeah i lost 10lbs last month ill join again id be super happy to loose 10 this month too!
Quote by MH400
sup brahs
This thread isn't for stuff you jerk it to.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
This thread isn't for stuff you jerk it to.

For sure not. Get that outta here brother.
I'm in!!!

I'm getting way to skinny...
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter