Hi guys, just wanted to ask, does anyone know if the boston Strap locks (here) which to me look identical to the Schaller ones, would actually fit on to the same buttons as the Schallers? I already own a set of the Schaller ones, and I wanted to know if buying just the Buttons for either Schaller or Grover would fit them, or if they're not compatible.
i doubt they are same spec or there would be patent issue, or maybe they are the same brand just a cheaper price point.

IMO $12 is worth not dropping and wrecking a thousand dollar guitar. cheap insureance. certainly never mix them. be a pain in the ass.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I wouldn't doubt if they're exactly the same. Buy 'em and see if they'll work. If so, cool! If not, return them.
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
i don't know the exchange rates are, but Schaller are probably only probably a few bucks more.

returning a product is not always as easy as you think. half the time the return shipping wouldn't make it worth the hassle of returning a cheap item.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Get Schaller's. It's awesome knowing my Br00tz ESP won't bite the dust
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.