I'm sure it would probably fit but would it actually "work" like intonation, the neck being electric? I have a spare striker 600 neck laying around and I found a ferrington body for sale. I've always wanted a ferrington and this would be a cheap way of getting one.

Seth
98' Peavey Wolfgang Special USA "Pat Pend"
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender Stickered Pinecaster Tele
Kramer 5150 Replica-GFS VEH
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
EDIT!!!!: didnt realize the guitar was an acoustic of some sorts.. yeah i wouldnt bet on this working at all, sorry!

probably wouldnt work without some moderately serious modifications unless you get extremely lucky.

If the neck pocket is too big for the neck, you'll have to fill it and reroute most likely.
If the neck pocket is too small for the neck then you might be able to get away with sanding the neck tenon to fit.

Once the neck is attached to the body, you have to ensure the scale length matches the necks scale length. You'll either have to move the bridge or make sure when you insert the neck the first time its right.

Cheap? yeah probably. Looks like it could very easily turn into a lot of work though! good luck!
Last edited by michaelbot9000 at Apr 3, 2012,
Ya but both the body and neck are the same company, and same area. Also the Kramer ferrington was an acoustic guitar designed to have a removable electric neck so that it was an acoustic with the feel of an electric.
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
Thanks! I'm just hoping someone will see this and have done it/have a ferrington and can give their input.
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
I would say it would fit, they are both the same scale length and the necks on all the common Kramers from the 80's were the same sizes I think. Check out the Kramer forum and vintagekramer.com , they both have a lot of info and the guys on the forum are very helpful.
Ok thanks!
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!