Page 1 of 2
What are you doing pit. I mean are you in school? If so what are you studying? If you have a job what is it and do you enjoy it?

I am a gardener who works in a field making sedum. Its alright but not a long term job Im thinking going back to do my a levels in september or get a trade in construction.

I really couldnt think of a better title either
Last edited by bad news bear at Apr 3, 2012,
I'm taking a semester break, recording a new EP, working on a split, and putting in a bunch of hours at my new job.
Working full time, class at night, and recording a new EP.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Literally? I'm sitting on my bed in boxer. I should be getting ready for class, but seeing my current state of freedom, all my attention has be directed to UG.

Currently, I'm in school studying to be a CS major, sucks, and I had to drop a class because I work too much, but I like my job. Speaking of, I work at a cabinet shop building doors. Good pay, relaxed atmosphere and within visual distance of my house.

All in all life's good, save for the crushing loneliness.
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
Trying to finish a song, it's not going well, so I'm listening to radiohead to get some inspiration.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Going for my bachelor's degree in archaeology this spring, then starting my master's degree in autumn. Currently involved in an archaeological project in Brazil, but it doesn't pay yet so I work now and then in a pre-school.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Studying political science, concentration in international relations. But I secretly hate international relations because it's dry and boring. My anthropology and English classes are where my heart is.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by bad news bear
your a teacher right blake?

I teach in the Summer, but right now I'm working at a place called The Little Gym, and I just help kids 14 months through grade school learn gymnastics, tumbling and sports basics.
thinking of what i would steal from a celebrity
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
I'm currently sitting in my energy class. It's a gen ed. I'm a biology major planning on attending medical school.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I'm studying Maths and Physics. Hopefully majoring in Physics with Astronomy and Space Science and minoring in either Theoretical Physics or Applied and Computational Mathematics.
About to graduate from college. Right now I'm working on an 8 minute piece for full orchestra and scoring a short film. After this nightmare is over I'm gonna move to LA and get started with my film scoring career. There might be a tiny amount of room for sleep between the transition.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Kensai
Going for my bachelor's degree in archaeology this spring, then starting my master's degree in autumn. Currently involved in an archaeological project in Brazil, but it doesn't pay yet so I work now and then in a pre-school.

I always wanted to be an achaeologist as a kid, like every other kid who saw Jurassic Park.

What's it like studying acheaology, what is the field of work like (are there a lot of jobs)?

As for me I'm finishing up this semester and getting ready to transfer schools and switch majors! Gonna be studying Physics
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Advanced Nonattendance.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by vicarious46
I always wanted to be an achaeologist as a kid, like every other kid who saw Jurassic Park.

What's it like studying acheaology, what is the field of work like (are there a lot of jobs)?

As for me I'm finishing up this semester and getting ready to transfer schools and switch majors! Gonna be studying Physics

Archaeology isn't the study of dinosaurs, it's the study of people. (looking at human remains, artifacts, etc.)
dinosaurs is Paleontology
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
I'm finishing up my semester. I'm waiting to hear back from a few schools that I want to transfer to in the fall.

Wish me luck.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
in my social psychology class reading UG. majoring in health science and a minor in psychology. I want to go into law and pursue a career in medical law. But we will see what happens :P
Strat, Les Paul

Big Muff, Ibz Wh 10, BossCS 3, Boss DS 2, Binyang fl-8, Binyang Ch-8, MXR micro amp, MXR 90
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
What's that supposed to mean

I think it means he's an asshole.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I'm working a temporary job to save up for my software design course starting in August.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Computer science and telecommunications
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by vicarious46

Like the other guy said, archaeology is about human remains so more like Indiana Jones, even though that's not entirely accurate.

I think it's very fun working in the field, last november I spent a month in the amazonian djungle excavating indian remains about 500-2000 years old. Finding jobs isn't that easy, sadly. You have to be flexible to get jobs, working abroad is pretty much a must.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Health Sciences- Pre Clinical Track.

Got 2 years left in undergrad, and then a masters program to get a PA-C.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by DonGlover
I think it means he's an asshole.
And not the good kind either.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm in the process if defending my undergrad thesis. I am also doing my masters degree and I'm an assistant teacher at Uni.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Quote by VillainousLatin
Nothing...

>_>

<_<

But what exactly do you what to do with a degree in that?

I feel sorry for you when you have such an infantile view on how life and careers work.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm studying to be a luthier, looking for a new job because those assholes decided it would be cool to be on strike, practicing Septuagint by Obscura on classical guitar and giving a few private english courses to help a few guys get their secondary school diploma.

Oh, and spending time with my girlfriend.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by VillainousLatin
Nothing...

>_>

<_<

But what exactly do you what to do with a degree in that?

Anything and every thing.
I applied to universities out of high school to get into visual arts and music, and discovered that I wouldn't want to do either for my whole life. Films, on the other hand, I would do anything for my entire life and wouldn't get bored. That's really how I feel.
I could be a director or a cinematographer or even just something small like a go to guy. If I'm on a film set and I'm getting some sort of money through it, I will be happy.

Ideally, I'd want to be one of the following (in order of priority):
-cinematographer
-director (but we all know how likely THAT is)
-screenwriter
-editor
-in charge of story boarding
-special effects make up

Or I could even just be a critic. I already do that kind of thing on the side just for shits and giggles, so that would be neat if I could get that as a job.

Even if whatever I get into ends up being low paying, I can get a side job as well. Life's short, and I'd rather be happy first.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I feel sorry for you when you have such an infantile view on how life and careers work.

I haven't forgotten about your offer btw
I may have a project in the summer, and by may I mean most likely if all goes to plan. You in?
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Apr 3, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Anything and every thing.
I applied to universities out of high school to get into visual arts and music, and discovered that I wouldn't want to do either for my whole life. Films, on the other hand, I would do anything for my entire life and wouldn't get bored. That's really how I feel.
I could be a director or a cinematographer or even just something small like a go to guy. If I'm on a film set and I'm getting some sort of money through it, I will be happy.

Ideally, I'd want to be one of the following (in order of priority):
-cinematographer
-director (but we all know how likely THAT is)
-screenwriter
-editor
-in charge of story boarding
-special effects make up

Or I could even just be a critic. I already do that kind of thing on the side just for shits and giggles, so that would be neat if I could get that as a job.

Even if whatever I get into ends up being low paying, I can get a side job as well. Life's short, and I'd rather be happy first.

I haven't forgotten about your offer btw
I may have a project in the summer, and by may I mean most likely if all goes to plan. You in?

The exact same reaons I'm currently studying music. I probably wont have a job straight out of uni, but when I eventually get a career I'll enjoy it. Rather than work in a shop for the rest of my life, which my prospects were otherwise
Page 1 of 2