Hey all.

I change my pickups quite a lot and I'm getting sick of the usual desolder/resolder tricks. I don't have £30 spare to fork out for Seymour Duncan's modular system, so could I not solder these to the pickup + pickup switch:

And plug them in?

Would I see any issues like increased resistance?

Cheers
I doubt there would be a noticeable difference. SD uses the same system on the Blackouts (for example). They connect via the same 3 pin system.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
any time you have some sort of connector instead of a good solder connection you will probably have increased resistance. now is it going to be noticable? i highly doubt it. my bass uses a similar connection system for the active electronics, so it is very doable in instruments.

the only thing is, you typically wont solder connections like that, they are crimp contacts. and that means you will have to buy a crimp tool as well. though maybe there are solder ones, ive mostly just seen crimp ones.
Okay, cheers all

I have plenty out in the garage, think I'll just nab some heatshrink and splice them.