Page 1 of 2
I did some thinking the other day and decided that, in order to make my life more productive, I would delete my Facebook account. A few friends have taken to this notion as well and it seems a small group of other people have begun to, also. I feel like a good thing has happened to my surrounding area, but I cant help but think... What would happen if suddenly everyone starting deleting their Facebook accounts? Mark Zukkerburg would be devastated, along with the whole Facebook developing team, as stock plummets and all those millions dwindle to worthless pennies.

At any rate, I want to stay off of it for as long as possible. Nearly everyone has told me that It's a bad idea and that I'll regret it and be back later. I hope I can hold out for a substantial amount of time, at least.

Anyone else try this and fail or succeed? Thoughts?
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
deleting your FB is the new running away from home...you're doing it for attention and everyone knows you'll be back
Os Abysmi Vel Daath
Congrats.
I keep in touch with family and friends.
If it's more than that for you get help.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by RU Experienced?
> Leave Facebook to be more productive
> Waste time on UG forums instead

lollll
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Delete Facebook? How else can I tell people that I took a big poop without joining Twitter?!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
facebook really is evil.....but there is no other way I could keep up with my family and friends.
but yea I have a certain hatred for facebook.
Quote by RU Experienced?

But... UG... is... productive....

Right, guys?
I don't get why people who stop using fb have to make such a big production out of it and tell everybody about their new life changing decision.
I don't see the point of deleting Facebook accounts. I mean, let's face it guys: Facebook is a useful tool. If you're wasting time on it, just start using it more moderately.
> So I just deleted my Facebook account

How cute. He thinks it's gone.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by c3powil
I did some thinking the other day and decided that, in order to make my life more productive, I would delete my Facebook account. A few friends have taken to this notion as well and it seems a small group of other people have begun to, also. I feel like a good thing has happened to my surrounding area, but I cant help but think... What would happen if suddenly everyone starting deleting their Facebook accounts? Mark Zukkerburg would be devastated, along with the whole Facebook developing team, as stock plummets and all those millions dwindle to worthless pennies.

At any rate, I want to stay off of it for as long as possible. Nearly everyone has told me that It's a bad idea and that I'll regret it and be back later. I hope I can hold out for a substantial amount of time, at least.

Anyone else try this and fail or succeed? Thoughts?

Got rid of it for 60 days back in the start of this year. Did it so I could start my class off well. It worked, now I just go on for a little bit each day.

Once your off it for a while, you realize how boring it actually is when you get it back

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Do you have a Facebook?
BTW: Add me
Quote by lockwolf
See you back on FB in 3 weeks

Zero-Hartman likes this

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Congratulations. You are now an attention seeking sixteen year old girl.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Well I'm not one to brag but...you know...

I mean, I know soldiers that are still overseas that have Facebooks, so that makes me, like, at least double as brave as they are.

EDIT: Make that triple
Last edited by c3powil at Apr 3, 2012,
You and your surrounding area should start writing letters.
It will make people so confused and the world will descend into chaos.
*Highfive* just deleted mine as well. it's a waste of time and people have my phone number if they need to contact me.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by Thrill-house
I don't get why people who stop using fb have to make such a big production out of it and tell everybody about their new life changing decision.

Same reason as people don't STFU about their Apple products. It makes them individual and cool.

Quote by maximumrocker
Got rid of it for 60 days back in the start of this year. Did it so I could start my class off well. It worked, now I just go on for a little bit each day.

Once your off it for a while, you realize how boring it actually is when you get it back

I know how boring it is without taking a break. I think I use it for 5 minutes when I turn on the computer just to check notifications...Which are always stupid game invites or pokes...*shudder*
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
The reason I want to delete my account is so that people don't expect me to check there every day. They can get kinda annoyed as it is if I don't answer in a week. But at the same time, I would completely loose contact with a lot of people if I do that... so I won't
Congratulations?
Why is it such a news breaking event?
All I ever use mine for is a source for people to contact me. I'm never actually truly on it. I just have it open in a tab and if I see an alert, I check it out to see who's trying to get into contact with me.
It really isn't that addicting of a site if you don't see it as that.
Ehh, Facebook is destined to become the next internet graveyard in another couple years anyway. These social networking things have been coming and going for years now.

What always strikes me as hilarious is folks that fall "in love" over social networking sites.
I use facebook to plan stuff with friends. I don't even understand how people could sit and FB the whole day.

Although, deleting my FB would be very inconvenient for me.

GRAY RAINBOW

You're a tool and it won't make you any more productive.

Facebook is incredibly useful for communicating with my friends and making/organising events, i see no reason to deactivate my account.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by Jon777
I don't see the point of deleting Facebook accounts. I mean, let's face it guys: Facebook is a useful tool. If you're wasting time on it, just start using it more moderately.

This. If you have an account but don't use it, just don't use it! You may need it for things like sending messages if you don't have email blah blah etc
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Page 1 of 2