I just got a social psychology midterm back, and I got a 92 or something, but the second thing I noticed was that I wrote the date as

3/19/2011 (19/3/2011 before any "lol America" posts)

I mean, I can understand if it's January and people still aren't used to it, but we're 3 full months into the year. Love how I can pass a 300 level course but not know what year it is.

When do you get the date right?
Hardly ever. I have to check my phone multiple times during the day just to see what day it is.
Sail upon the open skies
I get the date right every day.

Is it that difficult?

Ask me about directions and bearings though, and I'm screwed, so I guess we all have our strengths and weaknesses with basic information
Generally 2 months before it sinks in and I'm used to saying 2012. I know it's the new year but you just kinda forget it is.
i have more problems with the month then the year.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
What makes it hard is that I don't need to know what year it is for 99.99999999999% of the time. The other times I just don't know it. 2012 sounds too far into the future for my liking.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I'm usually good about getting the right year and month, even just after January. But I usually have to check my phone or something for the exact day.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
After seeing/hearing "KONY 2012" for the eleventy trillionth time, I think I got the idea of what year it was, and while I'm on the subject
EDIT: I've been meaning to ask you TS, isn't that moscaespanol's old avatar, you know, before he got banned?
Last edited by Skullivan at Apr 4, 2012,
I'm always filling stuff out where I'm writing the date all the time anyway, so I usually get it in a couple days.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
I don't know, I never write the year on anything.

I still tell people I'm 17, even though my birthday was 10 months ago. I guess it's better than my dad. He thinks I'm 15 or something.
cat
Quote by Skullivan
After seeing/hearing "KONY 2012" for the eleventy trillionth time, I think I got the idea of what year it was, and while I'm on the subject
EDIT: I've been meaning to ask you TS, isn't that moscaespanol's old avatar, you know, before he got banned?

We both got this avatar on the same night after I posted a comic of that seal in a thread, to be fair, he got it resized to a gif for his avatar before I did, but I was originally the inspiration.
Takes me a couple months before I start writing the year correctly, but hell if I ever remember what the date is anyways.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
July. I'm dead serious
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I'm still working on what day of the week it is.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by Twist of fate
I just got a social psychology midterm back, and I got a 92 or something, but the second thing I noticed was that I wrote the date as

3/19/2011 (19/3/2011 before any "lol America" posts)

I mean, I can understand if it's January and people still aren't used to it, but we're 3 full months into the year. Love how I can pass a 300 level course but not know what year it is.

When do you get the date right?

At least we won't have this problem next year.....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Takes me till Valentine's Day. I think it's because more than half of January is spent being hungover from the New Year's Party. Then Valentine's Day comes around and couples all over the world engage in a day of forced romance and making us single people feel depressed and lonely. That's when it kicks in and you ask yourself "It's February already?". It doesn't help that February is also such a short month.
I started thinking of it as 2012 in December 2011. I didn't have school then so I didn't have any cause to write the date. Otherwise I'd have definitely been thinking of it as 2011 well into 2012. But usually I have more trouble with the day part of it. I can never remember it, even after being told/looking it up
Signatureless. And this doesn't count. Because I said so.
I remember I did that in 2005. Wrote 7th January 2004 on a poster for a yard sale my school had. Yep, we had to make the poster from scratch again...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Usually straight away, but I wrote 2008 on something not long ago.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
3/19 is my birthday
I feel connected to this thread now.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
My general awareness of time runs along the lines of... "well the weather is kinda warm and the last big event was mothers day, so it must be around the first half of 2012."

I should probably work on that
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa