Here is a challange to all UGr's. Must not be afraid of looking like a fool.

1.Watch a video that makes you laugh histerically and film yourself watching it.

2.Post the results here for our enjoyment.

3.??????

4.Profit.

I will post mine later. I promise.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
TS is a bioterrorist guys, tryna spread contagious shit. How do we stop this... "laughter"... from spreading?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Carnivean
Canadian...

This did not make me laugh.You must leave now.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Quote by kornflipsk8er
This did not make me laugh.You must leave now.

Dude, dude, dude, dude, I was merely providing an explanation for the stupidity of the thread. I wasn't trying to make anyone laugh.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Dude, dude, dude, dude, I was merely providing an explanation for the stupidity of the thread. I wasn't trying to make anyone laugh.

Still not funny. Get out.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
For a second I thought that OP was some kind of reincarnation of hotpunksk8ergirl.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Cynical people. Chev311e, you are always the biggest asshole. Learn to laugh and enjoy life. My next thread will be about cutting yourself. Does that please the emo crowd here?

Farts and tits y'all.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Quote by King Donkey
Do it yourself first, bro.

I'm all laughted out for the day.Someone else can start. I nominate chev311e.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Cynical people. Chev311e, you are always the biggest asshole. Learn to laugh and enjoy life. My next thread will be about cutting yourself. Does that please the emo crowd here?

Farts and tits y'all.
I approve of this thread
Quote by kornflipsk8er

Farts and tits y'all.

Hey, if I remember correctly, I made you laugh in the last thread of yours I posted in.

unless i misinterpreted the sarcasm
Quote by darkstar2466
TS is a bioterrorist guys, tryna spread contagious shit. How do we stop this... "laughter"... from spreading?

Someone call the Gammatron Cleric!
REGGIE
Quote by chev311e
Hey, if I remember correctly, I made you laugh in the last thread of yours I posted in.

unless i misinterpreted the sarcasm

I would have to check.I am just singling you out now and trying to pick on you like a grade schooler.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88